Tullahoma at Lincoln Co

binns37388

The Tullahoma Wildcats travel to Fayetteville, Tn Friday nite in the Cats first road game of the season. In my opinion, Lincoln Co could be one of the best teams in the state that hasn't won a game. I still think the Falcons have the toughest schedule of anyone. I don't think Tullahoma will go into this game with the same mentality as they did against Coffee Co. It looks like the Cats will have to be successful throwing the ball to beat the Falcons, but Tullahoma has been doing that very well. It could be a high scoring game. I was impressed with Lincoln Co scoring 28 pts on Riverdale. The long range forecast calls for possible thunder storms on Friday. How is the Falcons kicking game? Its always been fun tailgating with Lincoln Co fans in years past. If you can't attend, join Scott Shasteen and myself on 101.5 FM, www.fantasyradio.com or Charter channel 6 and listen to the live radio broadcast.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tullahoma Wildcats travel to Fayetteville, Tn Friday nite in the Cats first road game of the season. In my opinion, Lincoln Co could be one of the best teams in the state that hasn't won a game. I still think the Falcons have the toughest schedule of anyone. I don't think Tullahoma will go into this game with the same mentality as they did against Coffee Co. It looks like the Cats will have to be successful throwing the ball to beat the Falcons, but Tullahoma has been doing that very well. It could be a high scoring game. I was impressed with Lincoln Co scoring 28 pts on Riverdale. The long range forecast calls for possible thunder storms on Friday. How is the Falcons kicking game? Its always been fun tailgating with Lincoln Co fans in years past. If you can't attend, join Scott Shasteen and myself on 101.5 FM, www.fantasyradio.com or Charter channel 6 and listen to the live radio broadcast.

We played the best on offense that we have so far this year, had it not been for a couple of dropped passes, the game would have gotten very , very interesting there at the end. But that having been said, the warriors dropped a pass in the fourth qt. that probably would have been a td. too, so I guess it was a wash. To be truthful, I went up and watched Tullahoma and Riverdale in the preseason and Riverdale looked better in some areas and not as good in others Friday night. But we are talking about 16 and 17 year old young men here too so that is to be expected. Tullahoma can throw the ball around for sure and we did Friday night, so it might be the last one that has the ball wins. We have not played nearly as good on defense as we are capable of playing, at times our defense has tackled horribly at other times ok, but we must get more consistant in that area. I do look for a good high scoring game though, I just hope we can keep up our end of the scoring.I might also add that this is a must win for the Falcons if we have any chance to go to the playoffs, we can't afford another district loss, and even with a win, we still need some help to get in now. You can also listen to the falcon broadcast on 105.5 fm, with Jack, Donny, and Tim.

Edited by Falconstatman

We played the best on offense that we have so far this year, had it not been for a couple of dropped passes, the game would have gotten very , very interesting there at the end. But that having been said, the warriors dropped a pass in the fourth qt. that probably would have been a td. too, so I guess it was a wash. To be truthful, I went up and watched Tullahoma and Riverdale in the preseason and Riverdale looked better in some areas and not as good in others Friday night. But we are talking about 16 and 17 year old young men here too so that is to be expected. Tullahoma can throw the ball around for sure and we did Friday night, so it might be the last one that has the ball wins. We have not played nearly as good on defense as we are capable of playing, at times our defense has tackled horribly at other times ok, but we must get more consistant in that area. I do look for a good high scoring game though, I just hope we can keep up our end of the scoring.I might also add that this is a must win for the Falcons if we have any chance to go to the playoffs, we can't afford another district loss, and even with a win, we still need some help to get in now. You can also listen to the falcon broadcast on 105.5 fm, with Jack, Donny, and Tim.

I hope you can find us some room in the pressbox, since there is a chance of T'storms.

I hope you can find us some room in the pressbox, since there is a chance of T'storms.

Will there just be one station coming Friday ? If so you have a visiting radio box. If there are more than 1 then i guess it will be the first one there gets it! We can work out something I'm sure. We might evict your coaches from their booth ! lol

Yes, lincoln county has had a really hard schedule..but so have tullahoma playing 3 district champs of a year ago..and playing a coffee team thats better than they look. Lincoln has the advantage because the cats arent road tested but Tullahoma fans travel well so they will have plenty of support..Jared Davis needs to be more on his game in every quarter this week besides just in the fourth. If its a close game i give tullahoma the edge because they have won some close games. Dont know much about the Falcons but they usually are good even with a bad team..but Tullahoma is on a role so

Cats 28 Falcons 17

With the way the Falcons moved the ball with the passing game last Friday we stand a good chance of a win, that's if the defense can stop the Tullahoma running game. They may not have the running game Riverdale had, but if you don't make the stop on ever running play it will be a long night. I do think the D will step up this Friday and the Falcons will get their first win.

Will there just be one station coming Friday ? If so you have a visiting radio box. If there are more than 1 then i guess it will be the first one there gets it! We can work out something I'm sure. We might evict your coaches from their booth ! lol

There will be 2 stations coming from Tullahoma. I hope we can work out something.