Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Go to the Hill vs THS thread... I believe 04' pretty much summed it up. It goes without saying that the Vikings and their coaches respect what Greeneville has don't with their football program... but on that same note, I feel obligated to let you know that we aint scared. ;)

Only Way Tn High Will beat the Devils is if they throw it and beat our secondary. The Defense WILL NOT let the Tn High run game be a factor. On the other side of the ball the Devil Offense will run you over w/ the 2 Qb's Willy C, Tanner Stewart, and RB Bj Spradlin...Spradlin will get his yards thats for sure...I hear the Tn High passing game is lacking? But who knows what happens when it's 3rd and 21? Wait Wait Wait? Maybe Stacy Carter knows that answer???

Edited by CoachTFlorida

Go to the Hill vs THS thread... I believe 04' pretty much summed it up. It goes without saying that the Vikings and their coaches respect what Greeneville has don't with their football program... but on that same note, I feel obligated to let you know that we aint scared. ;)

Yes they are!!!!! :o

Only Way Tn High Will beat the Devils is if they throw it and beat our secondary. The Defense WILL NOT let the Tn High run game be a factor. On the other side of the ball the Devil Offense will run you over w/ the 2 Qb's Willy C, Tanner Stewart, and RB Bj Spradlin...Spradlin will get his yards thats for sure...I hear the Tn High passing game is lacking? But who knows what happens when it's 3rd and 21? Wait Wait Wait? Maybe Stacy Carter knows that answer???

I think they went 6 for 8 tonight with no interceptions. A few of them came in the Vikings last drive to go up 31-28. The Greene Devils can be a brick wall on defense, that wouldn't stop the Vikings from at least trying to run the ball. But I agree they'll need to rely on the passing game as well. Hopefully Wilson Young and Carlos Howard are alright and can play next week.

I predicted earlier in the season that this would be one of the games that Tennessee would lose in the regular season. I believe the Vikings are better than any team the Greene Devils have faced thus far, but I'm predicting:

Greeneville 35 Tennessee 24

Edited by THSVikings2004

AMEN! :roflol: Check out the TH vs SH board tonight. With all the gripping on there from TH people, you would have thought they lost the game! God help us if they get beat.

Not griping... just making sure everyone knows what they are up against when visiting the big City of Johnson. Maybe next time the Toppers can stay in a game on their own merit. :thumb:

Just my thoughts . . . Tenn. High has so many weapons and talent. I don't "think" Coach Stubbs utilizes his teams full potential. Seems like Stubbs is content with forcing his will on running up the middle. Don't get me wrong, he has been pretty effective in his style, but "I" would use that big, fast and talented tight end (Downs), much, much more. TH's quarterback seems level headed and has pretty good arm. Pretty good receivers and really good running backs. I just think if TH would mix things up more they would be more effective. But, in high school, if you do the basics well - you win alot of ball games.

Edited by The Hill

I am hoping, somehow both teams loose

Art you get the door prize for best personality. :| But I understand your comment.

It will be a great game, Greeneville will be favored and it could go either way. Even the intangibles are a toss up as both have an all state kicker returning. Greeneville's biggest edge is having 2 QBs with enough difference in style to be a change up.Yet they both have a great set of wheels on them. For FB junkies who just don't follow the ball, what a match up with possibly the best Oline (TH) verses possibly the best DLine (GR) in East TN. Cannot imagine the size of the crowd and how intense it will be in the Castle. Greeneville even checks the Home field advantage with their huge fan support. And officials are not an issue as they are assigned and they do not make the playoffs either for a poor performance. That does not mean they won't miss a call or make a mistake. The speed and intensity of this game will be something else to watch.