Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

We're not starting the slumber parties again are we? I'll have to get my wife to make her potato salad. Back to Blockbuster for some good chick flick rentals.

I'm streamin' Netflix now so we have chick flicks on demand. Wes loaned me his special Devil green nail polish so Willy C's fleet feet can look their best as they're flyin' down the field. Young master Rollins wants his lovely locks to look as good as Polamalu's million dollar hair so we have a special Polynesian herbal mud pack just for him. Can somebody tell me where I can get a good quality Brie? I made some chutney and heard Brie was BJ's favorite. And now that Tanner's a sophomore, he can stay up and play truth or dare with the big boys.

I just watched the video footage of the scrimmage between Greeneville and The HILL. :D I like our chances more and more with every little piece of the puzzle that comes to the table. You really don't know how you got to the ship last year?? It's called 4A competition! #3 looks quick as lightning, but he can't run with #1 from the Toppers... a blind man could see that. The two QB thing is easy... when #3 is in the game you are running the ball. :thumb:

This post sums up how ignorant you are and your inability to analyze football. And yes Willie was clocked at a 4.38, look it up on tn varsity

This game will come down to who wins in the trenches, Greeneville's skill players are heads above Tenn. High's.

Edited by greenedevils

I'm streamin' Netflix now so we have chick flicks on demand. Wes loaned me his special Devil green nail polish so Willy C's fleet feet can look their best as they're flyin' down the field. Young master Rollins wants his lovely locks to look as good as Polamalu's million dollar hair so we have a special Polynesian herbal mud pack just for him. Can somebody tell me where I can get a good quality Brie? I made some chutney and heard Brie was BJ's favorite. And now that Tanner's a sophomore, he can stay up and play truth or dare with the big boys.

We need to tell all the boys to bring a couple of dollars a piece to pitch in for toilet paper. I heard some of them want to go TP on of the teacher's houses during the slumber party. Oh won't that be fun!