Polk vs Walker Valley

Polk04

Polk defense could get tested against the Mustangs. Pokks offense will do what it wants they have to many weapons. Polk should win this game by as many as they want. Polks defense will have to show up and play that hard hitting footbal.

<a href=http://www.iscsisantarget.com/ >data storage solution</a>

Polk defense could get tested against the Mustangs. Pokks offense will do what it wants they have to many weapons. Polk should win this game by as many as they want. Polks defense will have to show up and play that hard hitting footbal.

Polk's second team could beat the Mustangs by 2-3 TD's.

Blaster,Blaster,Blaster,,,,,,, . Son,,,,(football has TWO L L s ? )Anyways ,back to the game ,,,. I think if Polk comes in like at Chatt Chris. they're gonna go D own.

(P. S ,,, Polk has an L and only ONE K,,,K? ) LMAO @ Blaster,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :roflol: an' :motorbike:

I see this game going about how it went last year. There is going to be a lot of big plays throughout this game. Walker valley will not stop polks running game and polk wont stop walker valleys pass game but at the end polk county will make more big plays then walker valley and polk county will have this game handled by mid way third quarter. Good luck to both parties in this game. "Jared Allen for Heisman"

Polk County-46

vs

Walker Valley-27

I just quenched your thirst ;)

Tonight I think Polk will come out with a lot of heart and PRIDE. The defense will stop Walker Valley's running game and Polks dbs will step it up tonight. Polks offense will do what it does and pound the ball and wear out Walker's d line. I think Polk will throw a little bit tonight to keep Walker honest. Polk should win this game and keep on rolling. Good luck to both teams on a injury free game. Go Polk.

Went to this game to see if Walker Valley can step up against a quality opponent. I was very impressed with Polk's offense, they had WV totally confused and after Polk's FB took on a few Mustangs head on...they didn't seem to want any more of that. I have seem W V play about 6 times the last couple of years and don't understand this team...They look so good physically and with some speed...but just don't play with any emotion. That will get you run over with the schedule they play.