Gallatin vs Brentwood sept 24 th @ Brentwwod

runninblind

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lulz at this guy.... Anyway, I'm actually not foreseeing a win by Gallatin this week. Even though we have WAY more talent than Brentwood, I'd like to revert to the "Lassiter vs. Williamson Co. rule". It is a law of nature that states that upon playing said Williamson County team, coach Robert Lassiter will undoubtedly lose his mind. (See Franklin, Ravenwood, Independence, Brentwood, etc...) Granted, that law may only apply to playoff games. I think Crawford wins the chess match Friday, and possibly in a big way. Our defense is going to REALLY have to step up. BTW, I'm getting REALLY tired of giving 10-15 yards of cushion to the WR's on 1st and 2nd down. This must end.

Unfortunately I know this rule. I haven't seen the team step up like I thought they would have by now and that is a concern. The potential is there mind you. If Gallatin can't get the penalty bug or simple snafus out of the way then a 2 or more touchdown loss is not out of the question. Brentwood should be the best team since Canton that the Wave has played.

different yr...different team...more speed....more ballanced attack than in recent yrs....

you know what i think. i think that 104.5 the zone made this their game of the week cuz its another top 10 team goin against brentwood and i think that they know that an upset is coming and they want to be there when it does

you know what i think. i think that 104.5 the zone made this their game of the week cuz its another top 10 team goin against brentwood and i think that they know that an upset is coming and they want to be there when it does

Gallatin is the underdog in this one ....Chip Corillo got Brentwood by 7...Does Gallatin even have a chance in this one after losing to the bruins thier freshman yr,sophmore yr, junior yr and the the beat down the wave took by 3 pts last yr with less than 30 seconds left...Guess we will find out about 9:30 pm friday nite ..either way believe it will be a great game .... :thumb:

Gallatin is the underdog in this one ....Chip Corillo got Brentwood by 7...Does Gallatin even have a chance in this one after losing to the bruins thier freshman yr,sophmore yr, junior yr and the the beat down the wave took by 3 pts last yr with less than 30 seconds left...Guess we will find out about 9:30 pm friday nite ..either way believe it will be a great game .... :thumb:

Lets hope its a great game with good sportsmanship, hard hitting, and no injuries for both teams!!!

Go Bruins!!!

Edited by lbhiii

I am hearing 7:30 as well but I would be there by 7 anyway.

I have a lot of respect for Crawford and the Bruins. They always play hard and smart. Even when they are not as talented. I would rather play a good tough team like this with a good chance of getting beat because of the benefits down the road. Gallatin has some really tough emotional games left with Hendersonville, Station Camp and Beech. All rivalries all full of bitter feelings. Brentwood is a good quality tuneup. They have a good Qb and passing game and the Wave secondary will be firmly tested. It doesn't appear they have any stud running backs just solid hard runners. With that "Navy-esk" scheme they will be hard to defend. Gallatin hopefully can overcome the penalties, the homecoming stuff, the hostile environment, and the silly stuff that seems to be hounding them every game. Not too mention this Williamson Co jinx that is really ridiculous!!!

I am hearing 7:30 as well but I would be there by 7 anyway.

I have a lot of respect for Crawford and the Bruins. They always play hard and smart. Even when they are not as talented. I would rather play a good tough team like this with a good chance of getting beat because of the benefits down the road. Gallatin has some really tough emotional games left with Hendersonville, Station Camp and Beech. All rivalries all full of bitter feelings. Brentwood is a good quality tuneup. They have a good Qb and passing game and the Wave secondary will be firmly tested. It doesn't appear they have any stud running backs just solid hard runners. With that "Navy-esk" scheme they will be hard to defend. Gallatin hopefully can overcome the penalties, the homecoming stuff, the hostile environment, and the silly stuff that seems to be hounding them every game. Not too mention this Williamson Co jinx that is really ridiculous!!!

TUNE UP? TUNE UP? The Bruins are a TUNE UP(My Jim Mora imitation)? hmmmmmmmmmm..... I think thats a little cocky don't ya think Greenie Beanie? <_<

Game day is here, should be a great crowd and great atmosphere! Hopefully the rain will hold off until it's over. One note of interest: since 2001, these two teams have played three times (Gallatin win in 2001 playoffs, Brentwood win in 2005 playoffs and 2009 regular season) and the road team has won all three. Let's hope that trend continues one more game. Kickoff about 12 hours away!