Chuckey-Doak @ Cosby

CDHSKNIGHTS34

Chuckey Doak travels to Cosby to face the Eagles..

Chuckey Doak is comeing off a big W over Grainger.. it was a nice bounce back win for the knights after the beating they got from claiborne 2 weeks ago.

Cosby won thier first game of the year after playing a tough schedule. they beat hancock county (0-5) pretty easily..

I beleive I know history has Chuckey doak loseing this game. but this year Chuckey-Doak is alot better and I think they will handle the eagles. it will be a close one though

Chuckey Doak-28

Cosby-21

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CD is MUCH better this year than they have been in a while , and Cosby is MUCH better than their record. Can't go by history or records when these 2 tangle. This is the longest standing rivalry for Cosby and our kids usually get pretty fired up for this one. Cosby at Home gives them the slight edge hopefully my eagles will take advantage and get 2 in a row! Go EAGLES!!

Good to see C-D winning some games. Good young talent and a well coached team. I hear Cosby QB is a Sho Nuff Player...is he getting any looks from colleges?

Our Qb is a really good athlete. He has several colleges interested. Lesson for all you young highschool players with dreams of playing at the next level. He has more schools interested because of his extremely high GPA and test scores. We have had several good players in the past that didn't get the looks they deserved because their grades werent there. This young man has the skills on the field and the grades in the class which is whats gonna take him to about wherever he wants to go!

we got gr8 kids out thar... coaches get them in simple stuff that will help em...dont try to fascinate people w your knowledge when we are losin... let qb b a rb and get blockers in front of em! your cosby cat aint workin its time to change.... and dee pick a scheme and stick w it... i m tired of watchin us out coach ourselves! nftc

we got gr8 kids out thar... coaches get them in simple stuff that will help em...dont try to fascinate people w your knowledge when we are losin... let qb b a rb and get blockers in front of em! your cosby cat aint workin its time to change.... and dee pick a scheme and stick w it... i m tired of watchin us out coach ourselves! nftc

I've told you this before practice starts at 3:45 mon through fri. bring us your plan. Do you suggest we run the same base defense every week so teams can scheme for it to perfection. When your starting small fresh and sophomores up front on both sides of the ball you cant exactly play basic football. But you wouldn't know that your just a has been who never got to play or an upset dad who's kid doesn't play enough for you! This coaching staff has won more games in the last 5 years than the first 15 years combined, must be doing something right.

well ole eagle you better watch what you wish 4.... i do nt have no boy play n. i mbeen around football 38 years played major college ball for a legend and i might just decide to come out of my early retiement an coach ball agin....cosby d hire me tomm.!(over 140 winns as a head coach in high school btw) u bein a coach on this site really tells me somethin about the bushleague im talkin about... sorry for ruffln you feathers! stop makin excuse and start makn winners! nftc