Chuckey-Doak @ Cosby

CDHSKNIGHTS34

well ole eagle you better watch what you wish 4.... i do nt have no boy play n. i mbeen around football 38 years played major college ball for a legend and i might just decide to come out of my early retiement an coach ball agin....cosby d hire me tomm.!(over 140 winns as a head coach in high school btw) u bein a coach on this site really tells me somethin about the bushleague im talkin about... sorry for ruffln you feathers! stop makin excuse and start makn winners! nftc

How did you get into a major college with your spelling and grammar skills? Why wouldn't a coach be on a site called COACHt? It's hard to make winners when most parents have the same attitude as you , that its the coaches fault we lose. I mean it's hard to win with less than 30 kids on the team , and when you have less than 10 upper classmen. We have about 10 kids who actually care enough to come to the weight room , but ask any parent of a kid who NEVER comes to lift and its coaches fault they are getting blown off the ball every play.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get into a major college with your spelling and grammar skills? Why wouldn't a coach be on a site called COACHt? It's hard to make winners when most parents have the same attitude as you , that its the coaches fault we lose. I mean it's hard to win with less than 30 kids on the team , and when you have less than 10 upper classmen. We have about 10 kids who actually care enough to come to the weight room , but ask any parent of a kid who NEVER comes to lift and its coaches fault they are getting blown off the ball every play.

Coach Shelton is IMO one of the best coaches around. He knows the game, but high school football isn't always about blocking and pulling, slanting and screening, blitzing and tackling. It's his values that goes a long way in my book. He is doing a great job in Cosby with what he has. Some of you Eagles should be proud of the man you have down there leading your boys.

I do agree with eagle about 1 thing...cosbanian's spelling is absolutely terrible..almost unreadable. However I have heard that cosby is kind of an offense and defense of the week type team. Whatever they see on saturday and Sunday that looks good to them, that's what they do. I believe a team needs to find something they do well and believe in, then hang their hat on it. From what I have heard (and I could have heard wrong) its off. and def. of week.

Good to hear sombody understands me even if my spellin is utrocious.... its my typin more than words.... also glad to see i shut up those ego maniacs aka coaches! i remember gr8 cosby teams bacj in the 90s that didnt have many players and were young and didnt make exkuses just played ball.... anywho i ll be thar fri. to c if we will be outplayed or out coach ourselces agin...i m wearin black but not for the knights!

Good to hear sombody understands me even if my spellin is utrocious.... its my typin more than words.... also glad to see i shut up those ego maniacs aka coaches! i remember gr8 cosby teams bacj in the 90s that didnt have many players and were young and didnt make exkuses just played ball.... anywho i ll be thar fri. to c if we will be outplayed or out coach ourselces agin...i m wearin black but not for the knights!

Vince lombardi wouldn't have won anymore games than we have playing our schedule!

I hear that CD is taking a page out of Cosbys playbook with a few new formations and sets...word is they put in the wildcat formation stuff with the julius kid and they are also running the old pole cat formation. Thatll make things interesting, lets see Cosby try to line up to that.

The Pole Cat? Sounds like that set might stink. :roflol:

I'd love for you to try and get hired at Cosby. HAHAHAHAHAHA........!!!!

First off, they'd not get rid of Shelton. Second, if they did, guess who the job would go to...HANDS DOWN...Yep, Old24Eagle. HAHAHA... So you're sol either way. Please, oh please, go to the field and give them all your pearls of wisdom. You're a joke! Hey, how bout introducing yourself to me tonight at the game, I'd be glad to tell you just exactly how much time, effort, and energy this coaching staff puts in, just to listen to jackwagons like you run their mouth. If you were ever a coach you should know, anyone who is not the coach at that particular time knows ten times more than the current one! GoEAGLES!!!!

well ole eagle you better watch what you wish 4.... i do nt have no boy play n. i mbeen around football 38 years played major college ball for a legend and i might just decide to come out of my early retiement an coach ball agin....cosby d hire me tomm.!(over 140 winns as a head coach in high school btw) u bein a coach on this site really tells me somethin about the bushleague im talkin about... sorry for ruffln you feathers! stop makin excuse and start makn winners! nftc