Chuckey-Doak @ Cosby

CDHSKNIGHTS34

I do agree with eagle about 1 thing...cosbanian's spelling is absolutely terrible..almost unreadable. However I have heard that cosby is kind of an offense and defense of the week type team. Whatever they see on saturday and Sunday that looks good to them, that's what they do. I believe a team needs to find something they do well and believe in, then hang their hat on it. From what I have heard (and I could have heard wrong) its off. and def. of week.

You're right, what they see on SUNDAY in the film and meeting session that they are in all day. Good coaches adjust to their opponent, but even with good coaching and good game plans, you can only do so much with bigger, stronger, faster, and better. Every loss we have this year has come to opponents like that with the exception of Hampton. (Our only region loss btw.and it was by 3.)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i do nt no who cosby 1234 is but it if hes and you r on staff #1 why hire you/him #2 sounds like this guy thiks hes better than shelyon...l also way to go and down kids....great coaches ggit mor outta less... film watchin and schemin is all i hear from youans! nam one true winner on that staff! aplayoff PROVEN coach! if we wer winnin wed be pullin some out a cocke co. as bad as them are! DONT YOU WORRY NIETHER NONE OF YOUANS ILL INTR MYSELVES TO ALL OF YOU ALL SOON NUFF :ph34r::ph34r:

well i do nt no who cosby 1234 is but it if hes and you r on staff #1 why hire you/him #2 sounds like this guy thiks hes better than shelyon...l also way to go and down kids....great coaches ggit mor outta less... film watchin and schemin is all i hear from youans! nam one true winner on that staff! aplayoff PROVEN coach! if we wer winnin wed be pullin some out a cocke co. as bad as them are! DONT YOU WORRY NIETHER NONE OF YOUANS ILL INTR MYSELVES TO ALL OF YOU ALL SOON NUFF :ph34r::ph34r:

WOW!... What the heck does all that say? You don't know CRAP! Shelton himself would tell you he's got a good OC and DC and he lets them do their job! I was not downing any kids. I was being flat out HONEST! I love our kids they're great. We are a small school with not a lot of kids willin to get their brains beat in on friday night so they stay on the b-ball court and off the gridiron! YOU ARE A MORON!!! You've been doin this crap for about 5 years now and won't say who you are! That's CHICKEN CRAP! If you'd do a little research you'd know exactly who I am!

How bout givin some input on the Cosby - CD game instead of coach bashin. :(

?????

?????

Who knows old eagle? I'd rather read what ole Roy Dillard has to say than the cosbian. You think I'm joking but I'm not. Good luck to your Eagles tonight but I have to pick the Knights in this one. One, because I'm a Greene Countian and I want them to win and two, I think they're better this year and they want this game.

Chuckey-Doak improves to (4-1) as Cosby drops to (1-5) From my understanding CDHS was up all game cosby got 2 onside kicks and came back a lil but cd was up 21-0 and never looked back. the final was 49-35

CD off to best record since 91 lol but the are looking really good right now. as the go hot into C Gap and looks to go 5-1 after that game.

Cosby is looking to rebound and make up some ground

Edited by CDHSKNIGHTS34

News bulletin...C-D just scored another TD..haha. Good job Black Knights..cant remember the last time I saw 49pts put up by C-D, and it couldve been half a hundy easily...C-D put in their JV on last few series. 1 question Cosby ppl...or coaches, why did Tyler use all those timeouts on C-D's last drive? They were trying to show a little class and not pile another score on at the end. He used his last timeout with about 30 seconds left. Any insight?

You're right, what they see on SUNDAY in the film and meeting session that they are in all day. Good coaches adjust to their opponent, but even with good coaching and good game plans, you can only do so much with bigger, stronger, faster, and better. Every loss we have this year has come to opponents like that with the exception of Hampton. (Our only region loss btw.and it was by 3.)

Trust me...you need not talk to me about the happenings in a film room on a SUNDAY...or what GOOD coaches do...Ive got ya covered.

News bulletin...C-D just scored another TD..haha. Good job Black Knights..cant remember the last time I saw 49pts put up by C-D, and it couldve been half a hundy easily...C-D put in their JV on last few series. 1 question Cosby ppl...or coaches, why did Tyler use all those timeouts on C-D's last drive? They were trying to show a little class and not pile another score on at the end. He used his last timeout with about 30 seconds left. Any insight?

There was almost 2 minutes left when cd got the ball , we were only down 2 scores and had already shown we could score in a hurry and grab an onside kick, get a stop and you never know.CD's jv never saw the field until the LAST series were they were tryin to run out the clock! We were simply outmanned up front and couldn't stop the run. CD didn't exactly shut us down either though. I've said several times alreay CD is much improved we actually played pretty well just got beat by a much bigger and better team. We will be back though were still young and improving. Proud of my Eagles!

Edited by old24eagle

Trust me...you need not talk to me about the happenings in a film room on a SUNDAY...or what GOOD coaches do...Ive got ya covered.

Coaches are doin the best they can to try to scheme and adjust to their opponents each week at every school in the state. If there not they aren't trying to win and are just trying not to lose to bad. Regardless of how good or bad your team is as a coach you have to try to do whatever you can to put your players in the best position to win. Morons like the cosbanian thinks you can run the same defensive scheme against the spread the pro I and the wing t??? Don't know if thos caps on your GOOD coaches statement was a knock on us or not but your right it takes someone whos been there to understand the work that really goes into sunday film and game prep. average joe fan has no idea but they sure have all the answers fri night and saturday morning lol.