Millington vs CBHS

millingtonfan2007

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Millington redeem themselves from last yr's performance??? I feel Millington can win this game if the pass d can hold there own . CBHS will have a hard time defending the ground and pound of Millington. Mus sure did but Millington hurt themselves with all the penalties that game.

Millington 21 Brothers 14 .

I will not make a prediction public no need to give any board material. I do believe we will be ready.Coach Michael and his staff have been really focused and are doing a great job.

"LET'S GO TROJANS"

I will not make a prediction public no need to give any board material. I do believe we will be ready.Coach Michael and his staff have been really focused and are doing a great job.

"LET'S GO TROJANS"

No need for any prediction. Winning will be predicated on three things...1. Secondary must do an outstanding job on coverage and sure tackling against the run. 2. Can't lose the battle of turnovers. 3. Field position with the kicking game the biggest factor.

Should be a great game.

Visionaire, you are on the money. I think some pressure will be put on their QB, so if the secondary plays well the defense will do well. CBHS run game will have a tough time. They know we are a run team and they will be working on that this week probabably loading up the box. This game will be a low scoring defensive struggle.

Visionaire, you are on the money. I think some pressure will be put on their QB, so if the secondary plays well the defense will do well. CBHS run game will have a tough time. They know we are a run team and they will be working on that this week probabably loading up the box. This game will be a low scoring defensive struggle.

CBHS will pound Millington into the ground. Millington can't hit water from a boat with their passing game. Millington's pass defense is a joke didn't anybody see the MUS game. Millington hasn't played anybody since MUS---no contest here CBHS 35 Millimgton 7.

CBHS will pound Millington into the ground. Millington can't hit water from a boat with their passing game. Millington's pass defense is a joke didn't anybody see the MUS game. Millington hasn't played anybody since MUS---no contest here CBHS 35 Millimgton 7.

CBHS couldn't score 35 points against their own JV team....get real falcon90. :roflolk:

I think Millington can get it done. But either way it goes, it should be close.

Falcon90, you sound like you are in High School. I dont think there is any super dominant team arising anywhere this year which means anybody is subject to getting beat by decent teams, which CBHS is, on Friday night. Millngton had Whitehaven beat until the last minutes of a preseason scrimmage this spring. CBHS is in for a suprise.

Big talk from a team that got beat by CBHS.

WS lost, it was a good game. Both teams had plenty of mistakes that would (and will) hurt them against better foes. Case in point your loss to Whitehaven. WS's record has plenty of evidence of our own issues.

I'm not putting CBHS down really. They are decent, just not that explosive offensively to rack up 35 points against another decent team. The "big talk" as you call it seems to be coming from falcon90. Obviously a CBHS fan, that's cool. But he doesn't seem to have a very realistic view of his team.