Beech 3-1 at White House 3-1

BDP2003

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to be a close game, If Beech wins this game it will not be by more than 2 touchdowns. && there will be no 40+ scores by Beech or Goodpasture. White House lost to beech by and extra point last year when they were state champions and lost to Goodpasture by less than a touchdown with the ball in there red zone just did not connect. If White House was ever down, it was last year. White House is on top, and they don't need to beat Beech to prove it. A loss to Greenbrier is nothing, White House played terrible and shouldn't have won that game. White House would have been upset winning that game anyway it came out. you can't be down 14-0 within 10 mins of the game and act like everything is okay. White House played bad, and they payed for it. Hopefully there will be some changes made this week and they will prepare for Beech. && if Beech takes WH for granted like they did last year and how WH took Greenbrier for Granted then WH comes out on top. It's going to be a close game always is. You can count on that. I don't think WH is too worried about a win this week because side by side Beech is the better team, more atheletes. But WH wants to improve and play them as hard as they can.

ALL defenses are good until they are tested! I wouldn't be too surprised to see 40 each of the next two weeks.

Could this be the year WH doesn't make the playoffs??

The loss to Greenbrier makes it even more difficult for WH to make the playoffs. However, I still like our chances. I think playing Beech this week will help us get ready for a real good Goodpasture team next week. I also believe that Greenbrier will slip up in the district somewhere along the way against Goodpasture and another team. WH spotted them 13 early points within the first 4 minutes of the game so that certainly didn't help WH. The Blue Devils D will certainly be tested this week. Beech has some big backs and a huge O line. I'm still sticking with my prediction 28-17 Beech.

The loss to Greenbrier makes it even more difficult for WH to make the playoffs. However, I still like our chances. I think playing Beech this week will help us get ready for a real good Goodpasture team next week. I also believe that Greenbrier will slip up in the district somewhere along the way against Goodpasture and another team. WH spotted them 13 early points within the first 4 minutes of the game so that certainly didn't help WH. The Blue Devils D will certainly be tested this week. Beech has some big backs and a huge O line. I'm still sticking with my prediction 28-17 Beech.

Fair enough. I will stick with mine as well... 42-10 Beech.

Actually, Beech's backs are not that big. Haymer is sub 6', sub 200lb. Ditto Zinchini. As for the O line, both tackles are good size, guards and center are all under 6'. Beech's O line is smaller than they were last year. I don't know what WH's line looks like this year, but they were bigger than Beech last year.

Actually, Beech's backs are not that big. Haymer is sub 6', sub 200lb. Ditto Zinchini. As for the O line, both tackles are good size, guards and center are all under 6'. Beech's O line is smaller than they were last year. I don't know what WH's line looks like this year, but they were bigger than Beech last year.

white house's line has no one over 210 lbs and last year only 2 of them broke 250 and they do not play on the offensive side any more. && i believe beech had 2 line man 250+ last year one may have been 300+ so pretty even lines both sides