Beech 3-1 at White House 3-1

BDP2003

It's Homecoming in BDP country. White House can't feel bad and down after the tough loss at Greenbrier. If WH plays feeling sorry for themselves, it could be over early. Beech is a veteran team and is for real. White House played a great game at Beech last year but this isn't the same WH team. I think White House will keep it close but our inexperience will eventually catch up and take over. I'm saying Beech 28-17. At the same time, White House and Beech always play each other close. I wouldn't be surprised to see it finish closer.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House may see their 3-0 start turn to a very mediocre record when this stretch of games is all said and done. Greenbrier knocked them off last night. Beech comes to town next week and they are going to be heavy favorites. Goodpasture is the best team in the entire district and could be playing Alcoa for the state title in 3A football when it is all said and done. Smith County is unbeaten and they have only allowed 13 points combined in all of their games this season.

I think the devils will be just fine. They are a young team but did show the ability to not fold. Their inexperience showed in the penalties (or was that just the refs?) that were committed (or alleged). Couldn't resist. Take it easy Bobcat fans, not a jab at you but the refs. Ya'll deserved to win the game. Congrats. I think that a lack of experienced depth will show itself in this game. I'd like to see more of Tazz and what he can do. He looks like a good run stopper. Hopefully, if we can get over the early jitters and score quick, White House will have a chanch to pull off the upset. Prediction White House 17-14. BDP!

Edited by pitchfork1

The 3 White House penalties were from 3 experienced seniors, && all clean shots I.M.O. White House's inexperience is all on the o-line && d-line. 4 of the 5 starting offensive line are still on the team & only 2 are starting as of now. if white house makes up there mind where they want to have a veteren team, it's gonna have to start with line changes! Your high school football offensive line & d line can't average 200lbs and expect to compete with goodpasture's 300lb average.

The 3 White House penalties were from 3 experienced seniors, && all clean shots I.M.O. White House's inexperience is all on the o-line && d-line. 4 of the 5 starting offensive line are still on the team & only 2 are starting as of now. if white house makes up there mind where they want to have a veteren team, it's gonna have to start with line changes! Your high school football offensive line & d line can't average 200lbs and expect to compete with goodpasture's 300lb average.

This is something Springfield has always dealt w/, even back in the 90s when they won a state title and were winning on a regular basis. They are often very quick, fast, and stronger than they look/ed however.....

Guest PantherFan78

Timestamp, what are you talking about if everyone plays?

For the record i hate home comming week games.

Beech has some players out last week against Station Camp because they got in trouble. Last word I heard on Friday is that they'd be back for White House. Go Big Blue!!

Timestamp, what are you talking about if everyone plays?

For the record i hate home comming week games.

Beech had three starters that were held out of the Station Camp game for the first half for disciplinary reasons. Let's hope they learned their lesson. Not sure who "Timestamp" is.....

Edited by tandem

Assuming everyone is back, 42-10 Beech. Even with those players out last week, the game wasn't as close as the score and it could have easily been 28-0 at half.

Beech runs away with this one, early!

42-10?? Have you seen WH play this year? Well, that's a dumb question because I'm sure you got film on them and you're probably studying it as I type. Beech is a great ball team but WH has a pretty good defense and won't allow 42 points.

42-10?? Have you seen WH play this year? Well, that's a dumb question because I'm sure you got film on them and you're probably studying it as I type. Beech is a great ball team but WH has a pretty good defense and won't allow 42 points.

ALL defenses are good until they are tested! I wouldn't be too surprised to see 40 each of the next two weeks.

Could this be the year WH doesn't make the playoffs??