BLACKMAN VS STATION CAMP

pattonboysdad

My bet is it will be the 'A' team show up for Blackman Friday night. I see the team maturing with each game. Still a lot to grow but getting there. My goals for the team this game would be Mature, Get out with no injuries, Build depth, and have fun (winning is fun.) :thumb:

Start your "B" team. Give the "A" team a rest. "I pity a fool".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been sleeping under the visitor bleachers @ Blackman all week, and I heard some of practice while I was napping, so I feel confident in my prediction

Blackman 53

Station Camp 5

ole golddust...you came back out of the cave to give us one of your most informative post yet...but you forgot to come out and respond to the blackman vs. cane ridge thread when you predicted blackman to lose by a bunch...well at least now you have the score right...but who knows...with you it could be reversed before game time! remember to feed the bats ! :thumb:

The tent is packed, the cooler is loaded, I got the horseshoes and the marshmellows, canoe is hooked-up and ret to go. On to camp, I hope the rain holds off.

Remember tomorrow is free hunting and fishing day in Tennessee so bring your cane pole and guns and kill some animals. For those of you that think I am bad person, just remember if God didn't want you to eat animals, he wouldn't have made em out of meat. And if didn't want you to be fat, he wouldn't have made spandex. :popcorneater:

Blackman with a big win scoring 63 points. Heard the Mathers kid at RB put on a show.

Mathers returned the opening kickoff all the way for the 1st td. Then scored on long touchdown runs the next 3 times he touched the ball however one of those was called back due to a holding penalty. He only ran the ball I would guess 5 or 6 times for around 150 yards. Thats just a guess. He ran one play in the 2nd half and then sat out the rest of the game. His brother Dee Mathers also returned a kick for a td in the 2nd half.

Mathers returned the opening kickoff all the way for the 1st td. Then scored on long touchdown runs the next 3 times he touched the ball however one of those was called back due to a holding penalty. He only ran the ball I would guess 5 or 6 times for around 150 yards. Thats just a guess. He ran one play in the 2nd half and then sat out the rest of the game. His brother Dee Mathers also returned a kick for a td in the 2nd half.

Mathers had 5 carries for 167 yards

Station camp is bad! Blackman's 2nd, 3rd and 4th teams scored 28 points in the second half. Felt a little sorry for those guys! Mathers is a man among boys! Offensive line was dominant! Little Mathers, # 2, # 28 and # 29 all ran very very good after Big I-Train Mathers taken out. Thompson # 11 and L.J. were tough to handle running the ball up the middle. # 44 Patton was dominant at Linebacker, about 6 hits in first half alone that were just plain slobber knockers! Corners played tough on pass and run! # 10 Armstong also looked good on Defense. And all the backups got in and had some fun and played well.

Station camp is bad! Blackman's 2nd, 3rd and 4th teams scored 28 points in the second half. Felt a little sorry for those guys! Mathers is a man among boys! Offensive line was dominant! Little Mathers, # 2, # 28 and # 29 all ran very very good after Big I-Train Mathers taken out. Thompson # 11 and L.J. were tough to handle running the ball up the middle. # 44 Patton was dominant at Linebacker, about 6 hits in first half alone that were just plain slobber knockers! Corners played tough on pass and run! # 10 Armstong also looked good on Defense. And all the backups got in and had some fun and played well.

Good to see everyone get some playing time but I kind of wish it would have been a little bit more competitive game. But it does show you that there is a lot of talent at Blackman even on the 2nd and 3rd teams. Great job by everyone including the coaches.

Good to see everyone get some playing time but I kind of wish it would have been a little bit more competitive game. But it does show you that there is a lot of talent at Blackman even on the 2nd and 3rd teams. Great job by everyone including the coaches.

From a Blackman perspective, I would probably be more grateful that the backups got some more reps. That may come in handy with the gauntlet that Blackman is about to go through