Liberty Tech vs. Northside

footballmad

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Northside is on a roll, and Liberty is in their way.Im not one to buy into all the Liberty hype. If they can find a way to win this game I will consider them a legit contender. I think after friday we will have a new number 1 in west tennessee. INDIANS ROLL!

Blow out. Liberty by 40. Idk why this game is getting so much hype.

I think that Northside is on a roll, and Liberty is in their way.Im not one to buy into all the Liberty hype. If they can find a way to win this game I will consider them a legit contender. I think after friday we will have a new number 1 in west tennessee. INDIANS ROLL!

In what way? Northside beating Liberty and bein number 1 in west?

IMO neither team matches up to go deep in playoffs in their rrespective classes ..one never knows thats why they play the game!

How do you figure ??...Liberty has won 16 of their last 18 games with their only two losses being last year to a very good Henry County team by 2 and then the eventual state champion Giles County in the state semi finals...Liberty is the best 4A team in West Tn...Their only hurdle MAY be Sheffield or Trezevant out of Memphis to get to the state championship game...Giles is nowhere near as good as they were last season and if they play it will be in Jackson this year...