What's wrong with Halls?

btgoG

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure some people don't want to admit this, but is it not possible that you guys are just going through the ebb and flow of the talent cycle? Almost every school goes through it. Powell went through it about a decade ago (in 1999-2000).

There may be something to that, at this level most school can not recruit and talent levels can fluctuate. ;)

I have watched a couple of games this year.

From a macro-level, the players are smaller than in years past and there are no real game-breakers either.

This alone, though, does not equate to a winless record.

It appears the blowouts have discontinued, however, the losses are still there.

Credit the players for playing with heart, despite all the challenges.

From what I'm hearing through the grapevine, I'm confident there will be a LOT of changes in the off-season.

Go Red Devils!

Whisphers today say change is upon us. But I'm really sad if those whispers are true.

Since you're sad I'm guessing I will be too if it means Julian is leaving. I haven't heard any rumors lately different from those I've heard for the last 5 weeks or so which were way too early to have any credibility. What's the word today if you don't mind saying? If you don't want to say I understand that too and, of course, time will tell.

Since you're sad I'm guessing I will be too if it means Julian is leaving. I haven't heard any rumors lately different from those I've heard for the last 5 weeks or so which were way too early to have any credibility. What's the word today if you don't mind saying? If you don't want to say I understand that too and, of course, time will tell.

Yes I can't say this is a good thing. But you have the right train of thought. KJ was a great defensive guru and will be sorely missed if in fact these whispers are true.

Edited by ZCAR