Is Hardin County underated?

qbkilla

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin Valley will be the team in this area if it is not this year in football. When they did the rezone for this school Farragut took a big blow from alot of good players from this area that is going to this school now. Farragut baseball probably want change because people will move into the Farrgut area to play here nothing new there they are already doing it but football will and you can already see it with the freshman football team I heard they only had 25 kids come out this year and with the no kids left behind help build them up alot. Farragut now really only gets kids from the Farragut area to play sports and football is not one of them when you have Maryville and Aloca not to far away with what 12 golden balls plus Farragut really doesn't help these kids play college football either (Bearden, West, Catholic do a better job at this) not like Farragut baseball or soccer were they play for the state almost very year. Only time will tell and it might be this year.

Hardin Valley will be the team in this area if it is not this year in football. When they did the rezone for this school Farragut took a big blow from alot of good players from this area that is going to this school now. Farragut baseball probably want change because people will move into the Farrgut area to play here nothing new there they are already doing it but football will and you can already see it with the freshman football team I heard they only had 25 kids come out this year and with the no kids left behind help build them up alot. Farragut now really only gets kids from the Farragut area to play sports and football is not one of them when you have Maryville and Aloca not to far away with what 12 golden balls plus Farragut really doesn't help these kids play college football either (Bearden, West, Catholic do a better job at this) not like Farragut baseball or soccer were they play for the state almost very year. Only time will tell and it might be this year.

Ummm....Hardin County and Hardin Valley are not the same school. According to my research, Hardin County High School is 2.5 hours east of Memphis near the Miss and Ala borders, built in 1959 in Savannah, TN. Hardin Valley Academy is in western part of Knoxville, but is a newer school, built in 2008. They are only about 300 miles apart, so I can see the confusion........

Could be but not likely, Hardin county has always beat the teams that are bad like this year

Chester County 2-3

Munford 1-4

Lexington 2-3

Westwood 2-4

McNairy 1-4

Hardin Ccounty can not win a playoff game after going 8-2, 7-3, 9-1, they simply lose to good teams, they are really well coached but do not have the players to win against good coached more athletic teams.

Ummm....Hardin County and Hardin Valley are not the same school. According to my research, Hardin County High School is 2.5 hours east of Memphis near the Miss and Ala borders, built in 1959 in Savannah, TN. Hardin Valley Academy is in western part of Knoxville, but is a newer school, built in 2008. They are only about 300 miles apart, so I can see the confusion........

My bad.

Im not sure if they are underrated or overrated at this point in the season. If they can win four of their last five, I would say they are underrated, but I could see them losing 3 and possibly 4 of those games. If that happens then I'd have to say at this point they would be overrated. Time will tell.

Im not sure if they are underrated or overrated at this point in the season. If they can win four of their last five, I would say they are underrated, but I could see them losing 3 and possibly 4 of those games. If that happens then I'd have to say at this point they would be overrated. Time will tell.

Ask Dyer County.