unaka boys ???

creekercalhoun

I went and watched the boys play last night and two and they look alot better than at milligan. They looked excellent on the press. I cant wait to see how they play after christmas. Ofcourse the chambers kid looked impressive, but there was a guard ive seen and id like to know his name but he wore the front line out him and the little pointguard collins, but the guard also puts some points up on the board. I guess the trio is chamber,collins, and the mystery man for now.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by creekercalhoun:

Who is lil nasty and i think hablo actually knows what hes talking about somewhat.

hablo is ranger fan numero uno. i like them muy mucho. so i make knowing their status my business. yo gusto los rangeros.

and as for realgoeagles,- tend your own business. we like our seclusion up here in these beautiful mountains, so please don't give us your rancid, arrogant, crap (that we are so happy not to have here) via the world wide web. if we meet again some time down the road fine. otherwise, keep your BS in antioch and we'll keep ours here.

Guest stormwatch567

Nice post hablo i dont know who you are but you are a clever

guy.As for the other idiot posting his comment, get a life

the only thing I seem to sense here is a little bit of jealousy over unaka.what team do you represent. Since I have read all these posts tonight seems like there are alot,

of schools downing unaka.I mean how can knock unaka high

i gotta chance to go watch them in the arby's last year

and not only did they go 2-1 they also played with a top Germany team beat Tabernacle baptist and Gate City.

thats not to mention about 6 conference championshps in a row a substate win and short of a chance to advance to the semifinals of the state tourney.dont get me wrong everyone is titled to there own oppinion? but if your gonna knock someone do it to some one who is worth knocking how bout it.

Guest mysterious

I went and watched them play and i saw number three and he did play exceptionaly well. He practically kept them in the game early, and their defense, there to guards on the front of there press are the best ive seen in a while. They will be tough to deal with.