unaka boys ???

creekercalhoun

Guest Boone2345

Well from what i heard Science Hill won by 40 pts. I dont think referees can make up that much of a difference, but i wasnt there so i dont know how bad they were. As for the other science hill teams boone has played one of them and they were pretty good. But it doesnt matter, once boone gets Scot Ploucha back from golf they will be unstoppable. Go Boone!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by creekercalhoun:

Hey HAbbie i think you need to stay off of coacht and get a job as a child phsycologist or something, according to your post your knowledge of basketball is lacking.

why would i want to work as a child psychologist, are you having trouble again? i've got a perfectly good job here. yep... coachT pays me a nickel for every moron that i provoke to respond. so at the rate you're going you won't have to listen to me much longer because i'll be able to retire soon..... thanks, man.

and as for my basketball knowledge,- i do know this: young teams don't need excuses, they need to work harder than everyone else. old hablo has never been a fan of officials. but you don't make excuses for youth,- you go with it, work harder and build. don't hold your breath waiting on me to stay off of a unaka thread because, like i've said before, i am a HUGE ranger fan,- as opposed to you who are more of an.......oh, i don't know,....athletic supporter....

please respond. i have bills to pay.

Could it possibly be Daniel McInturff? How 'bout Derrick Cline? Or Chad Lewis? All three are very good guards, with Lewis being one of the very best athletes in Tennessee under five foot- eight. McInturff is a very smooth left-hander. Six foot seven Josh Jones and six five Rusty Holtsclaw will join workouts just after football concludes, adding size to this year's promising edition of Unaka Basketball.

krich and i have spoken have shared message boards before, and i don't suppose i mind it now. he was just asking some innocents questions. i didn't realize that chad lewis wasn't playing this year either. it hadn't come up and i hadn't asked. krich is a football guy. so if i didn't even realize it, i don't think he would have either. lighten up, mi amigo. this whole "basketball knowledge" binge you've been on is tiring. es solamente caca del toro. relax.

didn't mean to rattle your cage, creeker. I too was interested in finding out who the two guard is; and I'm saddened to find out that Chad isn't playing. He's a great athlete, and, of course, I'd like to see him be allowed to return to the gridiron... but then, i'd like to see all of them take a shot at football. They could collectively do so very much to upgrade the UHS football program. Oh, and thanks much, hablo, for coming to my rescue, and for your openmindedness. I certainly didn't mean to put myself into the elite "big boys" basketball status. And, for what it's worth, creeker, my name is Kim Richardson.... and what did you say your name is, sir????????

Guest cutnoslack

Where is all the talk about the unukies boys team from country creek? I got to see all of you play against bradley, bj and jerome and you got beat. u take that rusty dude and cody off the floor and you guys are in trouble. that left handed boys is ok too.

That might by true VOL but it's hard for the other players to score when they hardly get the ball. They lost 3 excellent players and the team will be down. But don't count them out just yet. Their scrappy and we all might be surprised. Chambers, Collins and Guess have been playing great so far, hopefully so will the rest of the team. I guess it's wait and see.

Unaka will win at home because this is the hardest place to play across the state. It is like Duke in college. We officials love to go there because the fans are really into the game. They really get on your case during the game but are always good to us after the games. When the band plays in there it is hard to hear anything. Will they be good? I would never count them out. They probably have some of the best coaches in the area. These guys are good men. I called 3 of their games last season and watch two others and I was real impressed with the Chambers and Collins boys. I got to see them play Hancock County and Hampton near the end of the season and they seem to always play hard. It is amazing how kids improve from one season to the next. Never count those Ensor's out, they have always been winners.