unaka boys ???

creekercalhoun

Unaka will beat any 1A team that steps on the court with them. All you people who think that little ol unaka doesnt stand a chance are jus ignorant. Youll see when your team is standing around holding there chest and the ranger boysare running cirlces around them. But talk all the crap you want. Well see in about one month.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be surprised if they dont upset a few teams this year.

I got a chance to watch them and hancock at milligan, You thought that Chambers was good last year have u saw him play this year.its amazing how he has developed into what he is playing like now.and I also saw the Rocky play over there and he was just to tough to handle in the paint.I was

looking to see Aaron Seal play but he had done something to his hand so I guess i was just out of luck? He can shoot the ball really good and is probably one of the quickest guards I have seen.hes not the kind of player his cousin brad was but hes the type that will play hard and can shoot the lights out.and i thought Unaka's guard was pretty smooth 2.I believe by march both these teams will be right back at the STATE TOURNANMENT again next year.

Guest KingspWrit02

I havent been posting to much on here nor have I seen these

Two teams play. from what I read on here about these two

teams they have Nickols and Chambers which are 2 top players in 1A. but this really dont mean a thing.Im sure at the competition level of 1A gets better every year so the teams should be pretty well balanced this year.and im sure both programs are high on achieveing the goal everone looks for and that is a state championship. but it takes a team to get im not saying that these 2 cant lead them there but its gonna take more then one to get it done. and u can ask anybody that knows basketball its hard getting back 2 years in a row to murfreesburro

Guest KingspWrit02

I couldn't agree with you more I believe Unaka falls right into the same category by reading all these posts about being doubted? that goes for science hill also them and unaka dont get the respect they deserve. Both teams are truly one of the top 2 teams in there class. both teams need more respect.

Volunteer played Unaka at Carver Rec in Johnson City on Moday. Unaka is a scrappy team. However, Hancock County is a better team tha Unaka because Unaka will not have an answer for BIG ROCKY NICHOLS. Aaron Seals is a good point guard. Unaka will beat a lot of teams this year, but not Hancock County if they play each other.

Posted by KingspWrit02:

I couldn't agree with you more I believe Unaka falls right into the same category by reading all these posts about being doubted? that goes for science hill also them and unaka dont get the respect they deserve. Both teams are truly one of the top 2 teams in there class. both teams need more respect.

Unaka? One of the top 2 teams in single A? Are you kidding me? Ezell played their worst game in five years and still were never challenged. Unaka wouldn't have made the region tournamnet coming out of district 9. You boys just keep telling yourselves that.

Just because you make state out of that region your in doesn't mean you're good. There are 8 or 9 teams in MidTn that are better than Unaka.