Top Players in Chatt Area

scout2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude all i'm saying is that jared allen could have huge stats throwing the ball if he was in a different type of offense but thats not polk. Polk is a tough physical running team that struggles against teams that are just like them, for instance loudon. And another thing, I did not say anything about them throwing the ball last week thats something you just made up.

I didn't make up anything... I was just giving you a chance to be subjective when backing up your points. Feel free to use any of the other 5 games this season to prove your point though, I'm all ears.

Stats

carries tds

Allen 36 13

Leading East Tn in scoring through week 7

• 4 weeks later...

YES ALLEN IS DEFINITELY IN TIM TEBOW MOLD AND WOULD FLOURISH IN THAT KIND OF OFFENSE.. IM NOT SAYIN TALENT JUS TAHT MOLD IN SIZE AND HARD RUNNIN ABILITY.. AND MAN IS HE A HITTER AT SAFETY.. IV SEEN MANY PLAYERS HELPED OFF THE FIELD AFTER TAKIN HITS FROM THE MAN... IF HE WAS AT A BIGGER SCHOOL HE JUS MAY PLAY FOOTBALL ON SAT.. BUT HE WILL BE PLAYIN COLLEGE BASEBALL AS A VOL .. HE IS COMMITED THERE.. HE IS A STAR AT ANY SPORT HE PLAYS.. PURE ATHELETE.. AND HARGROVE COULD BE THE BEST DEF PLAYER IN 3A.. HE HAS HAD THE STATS FOR THREE YRS TO PROVE IT..

Those are great players especially the signal mountain boys. But i do think Jared Allen, polk countys qb, is on the same level as any player in the state of tennessee. Yes, his passing numbers are not going to look good because of polks offense and the lack of talent for polk but this kid could be a star in a spread type offense that has some play makers to throw to.

Ok AquaWater let me quinch your thirst..There IS talent to catch the ball.#24..#22..#38 and #15. There is alot of Passin plays that is called during the game, but if they give #12 room to run for positive yards that is a GREAT THING and he is smart enough to get the first down and it keeps the other teams offense off the field.Polk is Averaging over 40 a game the offensive line is a team and take pride in 4 yards or 40 yards. Plus it lets the Defense rest and if you NOTICED they are playing lights out.This is a good team with great players all over the place and they are 20 and 2 in 2 years.I HOPE I JUST QUINCHED YOUR THRIST... :thumb:

• 5 weeks later...