Gordonsville vs RBS

pasttiger

No it's on Friday. I think it's a misprint on the schedule you have.

How come the only times you post is to correct me. Don't you have to give an old lady a bath or something. :roflolk:

Someone else mentioned it was a Sat. game, and the date on my schedule has Oct. 2nd.

Go figure, the schedule I have is on the back of an election card, and it's a democrat. <_<

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all let me start by saying, good luck to both teams. I hope it's an injury free night for all on the field, officials included :roflol: In all honesty I hate the fact that RBS is always homecoming for so many teams, has to be discouraging to say the least. To build a program requires time and dedication on all fronts, coaches, players and parents I hope RBS has turned a corner there.

Now on to the Boys in Blue and White!! I hope the younger guys start playing earlier in the game, time on the field is crucial!! I appreciate the way the festivities around homecoming are building, makes for good memories, might not be hardcore football, but so what, it's high school, ENJOY IT!!!

I believe in the Blue and White!!

I believe in Moose Marshall!!!

I believe Tiger Pride shines bright at Turney Ford Field!!

I appreciate the Seniors and their families as well .. thank you for being a TIGER!!