Sequatchie at Bledsoe

Indian

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one should be a good one. We dont know how good BC really is but they have done what your suppose to do against lesser competition. BC does have a balanced attack but I think our def will be ready. BC def isnt that great and I think they will have a hard time stopping our run game. BC will score some points and so will Seq. It will be a dog fight but I think Seq gets the win though. Seq playing more quality teams will be the diffrence. Best of luck to both teams.

Alot of people may doubt Sequatchie, but being a coach in the middle tn area, and have playing both teams in the valley in the past, and seeing SC this year and their big agressive offensive line, and tough early on schedule , I think Barger has the troops ready in dunlap for this mid season playoff atmostphere game.

:popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater:

Hide yer Squaws, fellers. This'uns gonna be a real slobberknocker, and..........

Winner Takes All in this District 7AA Championship Game.

Let's have a fair fight here fellers, so's one of them moderator fellers don't shut you down.

The Troll'd like to hear some old war stories from the past on this great rivalry.

The Troll sez: Warriors take this one in a tough, smashmouth, 4 quarter battle.

BledsoeHelmet.jpg Go Warriors!

Sequatchie is going to have to take better care of the football then they did in the second half against Marion. We also have a couple of injuries coming out of that game and hope they are not to serious. I want comment on the injuries or who they are, Coach might not like that. This will be a good old SVC matchup that usally goes down to the last play and the winner will have the least amount of turnovers. We have to play like we are two touchdowns behind all game.