Cleveland's situation

csemary

Ya. Thats probably old news I imagine. I gave you a good start. Go do your thang! I will disclose one more piece of info. The FedEx driver and his bro were both stand outs and I belive went on to play at Marshall. Thats nough to figure it out. This one should be easy for a soddyman.

Yeah right! I don't know who you are Big Bird4, but to throw me or my brother under the bus is wrong!!! First of all I leave in Chatt and the high school zoned for my area is a CENTRAL!!! SO JUST STOP IT!! I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN!! SO BIG BIRD4 I DON'T KNOW IF YOUR TEAM IS HAVE A BAD SEASON OR WHAT, JUST KEEP ME AND MY FAMILY OUT OF IT!!! AND GO AHEAD AND PUT YOUR TEAM OUT THERE SO WE'LL KNOW WHY YOU POSTED THIS!!!!!

how can you have good news, when jamarcus really lives in hixson? guess people don't really know the truth. oh well

If he lives in hixson give us the adress he's staying at? We are all curious to know where you guys think he really lives. It's a fact the kid stays up here. He was just at Monterrey's last night eating and having a good time with the team before going home (by Lee University). So get your facts straight before you try to spread anymore rumors.

If he lives in hixson give us the adress he's staying at? We are all curious to know where you guys think he really lives. It's a fact the kid stays up here. He was just at Monterrey's last night eating and having a good time with the team before going home (by Lee University). So get your facts straight before you try to spread anymore rumors.

:thumb: They live to talk about a 17 year old :roflol:

So he lives in Hixson (at least according to this), attended Red Bank, went to Soddy, then went to Cleveland. I feel sorry for this player being led around this way.

He lives in Cleveland. These rumors about his residency are killing this kid. It's a shame when grown people don't have anything better to do than trying to keep a young high school athlete from playing. So what if he has been to red bank and soddy before transferring here. His residency sure wasn't a problem when he was at those schools playing for them. So why try to knock the kid because he decided to make a personal decision to transfer to what he feels was a better school in which he can excel. He's legal and should be allowed to play this Friday. That's all there is to it.

Really hate that this has all gone down for Cleveland. ESPECIALLY the Voitik situation! He is a great athlete with alot of potential. It matters not how much of a dislike I have of Cleveland, I really hope he can recover from this and have great success as a college player.

As far as the Mobley situation, whatever the outcome of these allegations, I hope the best for Jamarcus. He is an excellent athelete and will only get better. I just hope this whole deal doesn't effect his college hopes. Week 10 won't be the same without him in the game (if it comes to that). It would be a great battle of the backs with Mobley and Edwards.

He lives in Cleveland. These rumors about his residency are killing this kid. It's a shame when grown people don't have anything better to do than trying to keep a young high school athlete from playing. So what if he has been to red bank and soddy before transferring here. His residency sure wasn't a problem when he was at those schools playing for them. So why try to knock the kid because he decided to make a personal decision to transfer to what he feels was a better school in which he can excel. He's legal and should be allowed to play this Friday. That's all there is to it.

Can't you get it. It's not where you hang your hat, it's where it's suppose to be hung. Otherwords, he must live with his legal guardian. I don't know whether that person is in Cleveland or Hixon. Thats the rule!

Edited by hootowlhollow

i would go out on a limb and say there hasn't been a ruling yet, becuase fbmastermind45 mind does not have any hard proof that him or his son live "over by lee university". simpson proved his residence last week therefore he was elgible to play. If it's that easy then obviously slaughter would have asked fbmastermind45 (who i think i jamarcu's dad)to bring in concrete evidence of his residence. It's been a week and a half and still nothing. It seems like a simple fix if everyone is in the right, but everyone knows they aren't. I figure he'll be declared inelgible for the rest of the year, but hope slaughter dresses him out in week 10, they could call it a "scrimmage" :popcorneater:

i would go out on a limb and say there hasn't been a ruling yet, becuase fbmastermind45 mind does not have any hard proof that him or his son live "over by lee university". simpson proved his residence last week therefore he was elgible to play. If it's that easy then obviously slaughter would have asked fbmastermind45 (who i think i jamarcu's dad)to bring in concrete evidence of his residence. It's been a week and a half and still nothing. It seems like a simple fix if everyone is in the right, but everyone knows they aren't. I figure he'll be declared inelgible for the rest of the year, but hope slaughter dresses him out in week 10, they could call it a "scrimmage" :popcorneater:

The reason Simpson's eligibility wasnt pressed any further is because he is 18 and does not have to live with his legal guardian to play(as far as I know). This is an investigation by the principle and the school administration to make sure everyone is eligible before anymore district games are played. I don't think they are trying to rush him back before the Cookeville game.

http://www.clevelandbanner.com/view/full_story/9665982/article-Eligibility-is-focus-of-CHS-probe?instance=main_article