Mt Juliet @ Lebanon

SCBisondad

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in E.TN and my kid plays at CAK. But I played at MJHS back in the day and Lebanon was always one of those games you not only wanted to win, but you wanted to stomp a hole in the guys wearing blue. Felt the same way about Dupont, but they're no longer around. In college I met a couple of Blue Devils that I played against, and although I now consider them good friends, I still want the Golden Bears to barbque those Blue Devils. Hope you beat them by 50, then take their girlfriends away from them as well. SmileyMachineGun.gif

Edited by FootballDad

another weak opponent defeated--MJ's season will be defined by the Beech game---Wilson Central, Portland, and Station Camp though district foes are all also weak

One at a time billybee. There are upsets in football all the time. Does anyone know why Vaughn received his 2nd unsportsman like/celebration penalty and got tossed. Unless he said something to the official when crossing the goal line I saw nothing what so ever for the flag. 3 TD's tossed to Vaughn and then Vaughn gets tossed-by the official.

Edited by MJpride

I was at the game and didn't see anything either. But after talking to someone who was on the field, Vaughn apparently held the ball up and showed it to the Lebanon player who was chasing him. I guess it was considered taunting. Not sure it was a warranted call, but after the flip, he was probably being watched.

The Lebanon kid was tossed because he threw his helmet, but what led to the original flag? I was watching the play and didn't see what happened. I just saw a flag and an official on the ground.

I was at the game and didn't see anything either. But after talking to someone who was on the field, Vaughn apparently held the ball up and showed it to the Lebanon player who was chasing him. I guess it was considered taunting. Not sure it was a warranted call, but after the flip, he was probably being watched.

The Lebanon kid was tossed because he threw his helmet, but what led to the original flag? I was watching the play and didn't see what happened. I just saw a flag and an official on the ground.

I was like Lebanon's defense in the 2nd half. Missed it!