8.) South = Rebuilding

Players to watch:

Hill = Hale, Adams, Good, Allen

DB = Alshie

THS = ?

Boone = Connell, Gaitor

Crockett = Tarlton, Garland

Volunteer = Green, Fogerty, Transfer

Just my 2 cents. What does everybody else think?

what about the two point guards Adams and Gaitor- how will they impact the league this year?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LowManWins

Its known that Science Hill should be number 1 with Hale being a five star and already being offered by Tennessee. The question is who will be number two, which I think will be DB, but they may get off to a bad start with most of their key players playing football.

I guess the change of scenery has worked in Mr. Hale's favor, thus far. I wonder if THS's head coach plays the 'what if' game often over Hale's high school career.

I am probably not going to get to see much high school basketball this season, but I believe that the Boone team will be pretty strong this season, returning everyone except for Jordan Gray i believe? But they may be shaky for the first few games seeing as how the the basketball team is pretty much made up of football players, but i am very excited about seeing how Ryan Gaitor does this year as a sophmore, so i will probably try to make the Hardee's classic this week, does anyone know who Boone is supposed to play to start that tournament?

1.) Science Hill = Loaded with players

2.) Dobyns - Bennett = Great coaching

3.) THS = Tempo keeps them in games

4.) Boone = Solid team

5.) Crockett = Do or die season

6.) Volunteer = New kid added with Fogerty and Green

7.) Central = ?

8.) South = Rebuilding

Players to watch:

Hill = Hale, Adams, Good, Allen

DB = Alshie

THS = ?

Boone = Connell, Gaitor

Crockett = Tarlton, Garland

Volunteer = Green, Fogerty, Transfer

Just my 2 cents. What does everybody else think?

I agree Hale,Adams, and Allen are going to be a threat this year and i would hope Good will be too considering he is getting 30 minutes a game so far this season. How did he work his way above the adams boy who had a phenomenal season last year???

i am pretty sure they can not hold that against a kid for being dominate in two sports. Plus he went to camp and everything with the team so football could not of held him back too much.

I Adams is great coming off the bench.The Good kid is a great shooter i dont see that it really matters who starts. Adams will be there at the end of the game like he should @ Good the first .I heard adams dad is mad hope he dont mess this team up .The kids are happy and get along.

Edited by jeffs

I Adams is great coming off the bench.The Good kid is a great shooter i dont see that it really matters who starts. Adams will be there at the end of the game like he should @ Good the first .I heard adams dad is mad hope he dont mess this team up .The kids are happy and get along.

They are doin good right now. I cant wait to see how the conference goes. I dont think Adams Dad has anything to do with the team though...

Edited by IndianTrailDAD56