Wayne County High Light Videos

jusboro

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week the undefeated Wildcats take on the one-loss CA Bulldogs. Wayne County is coming off a 2 touchdown against Lewis County, while Columbia Academy comes off a whooping off Riverside Christian. It's Wayne County's homecoming, thoughts?

despite taking a real beatdown against Collinwood I thought I spotted some solid potential

in this CA team. Not saying they will win but they got some nice players. Qb has a good

arm and their are a couple of fast guys and they have a lot more size than usual. Could be

a pretty interesting game.

despite taking a real beatdown against Collinwood I thought I spotted some solid potential

in this CA team. Not saying they will win but they got some nice players. Qb has a good

arm and their are a couple of fast guys and they have a lot more size than usual. Could be

a pretty interesting game.

They beat the tar out of the team they played this week, talking about Columbia Academy.

Edited by jusboro

idk who will win this, i just remember 05 (i think) going in and upsetting an undefeated wayne county team on there homecoming. not saying its going to happen, but it wouldn't be the first time, and i've seen crazier things happen. Wayne county has had a solid team for a while now, and if they keep there heads on there shoulders they should win this one i think. but, like i said, i've seen crazie things!

idk who will win this, i just remember 05 (i think) going in and upsetting an undefeated wayne county team on there homecoming. not saying its going to happen, but it wouldn't be the first time, and i've seen crazier things happen. Wayne county has had a solid team for a while now, and if they keep there heads on there shoulders they should win this one i think. but, like i said, i've seen crazie things!

I remember watching that game, it was horrible. 39-7 on homecoming.

you can bet the coaches remember it too. ca is a fast team from what i hear but now its time to find out just how physical they are, wc will be coming with all they got.