Wayne County High Light Videos

jusboro

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I did a little breakdown for the PC v. MtP game, I figured I'd one for this game too. :D

WC: 5-0

Points scored: 170 Avg: 34

Points against: 60 Avg: 12

Beat,

McEwen 41-0

Richland 39-12

Chester Co. 25-7

Mt. Pleasant 31-28

Lewis Co. 34-21

Combined opponents' record: 11-16 (McEwen 2-4, Richland 1-4, Chester Co. 2-3, Mt. Pleasant 3-2, Lewis Co. 3-3)

Points opponents have scored: 500 Avg: 18.8

Points opponents have given up: 626 Avg: 23.2

CA: 4-1

Points scored: 198 Avg: 39.6

Points against: 106 Avg: 21.2

Beat,

Huntland 59-24

Cornersville 16-12

Community 49-7

Riverside Christian 60-21

Lost to,

Collinwood 14-42

Combined opponents' record: 8-18 (Huntland 2-3, Cornersville 3-2, Community 0-5, Collinwood 3-2, Riverside Christian 0-6)

Points opponents have scored: 442 Avg: 17.3

Points opponents have given up: 778 Avg: 29.2

Since I did a little breakdown for the PC v. MtP game, I figured I'd one for this game too. :D

WC: 5-0

Points scored: 170 Avg: 34

Points against: 60 Avg: 12

Beat,

McEwen 41-0

Richland 39-12

Chester Co. 25-7

Mt. Pleasant 31-28

Lewis Co. 34-21

Combined opponents' record: 11-16 (McEwen 2-4, Richland 1-4, Chester Co. 2-3, Mt. Pleasant 3-2, Lewis Co. 3-3)

Points opponents have scored: 500 Avg: 18.8

Points opponents have given up: 626 Avg: 23.2

CA: 4-1

Points scored: 198 Avg: 39.6

Points against: 106 Avg: 21.2

Beat,

Huntland 59-24

Cornersville 16-12

Community 49-7

Riverside Christian 60-21

Lost to,

Collinwood 14-42

Combined opponents' record: 8-18 (Huntland 2-3, Cornersville 3-2, Community 0-5, Collinwood 3-2, Riverside Christian 0-6)

Points opponents have scored: 442 Avg: 17.3

Points opponents have given up: 778 Avg: 29.2

So, what is it your trying to say? Neither team has beaten a good team yet. The teams CA has beaten are worse than the teams WC has beaten.

By the way thanks for looking it all up.

So, what is it your trying to say? Neither team has beaten a good team yet. The teams CA has beaten are worse than the teams WC has beaten.

By the way thanks for looking it all up.

Just giving some insight to both teams. These two schedules are pretty lopsided. The better teams they play are in the second half of their schedules. PC's was the same. I'll probably wait a couple more games before I do it again. That also depends on how bored I get in geography class. :roflol:

Why in Gods name would Wayne Co. switch to a wing-t formation or run the veer every play when they have a qb thats not fit for that? Wayne Co. has been throwin the ball and it is working they are gonna have to throw it if we have any chance of getting back to were we were last year. Clint B. runs the ball well but wont be able to carry every down and expect us to win.

I did say every now and then and last I checked T.Rice is a senior. So, we won't have that QB that throws so much. It is just somethin to talk about and notice I said A.Rice back there to...I didn't say Clint had to carry it every time if you would read instead of freakin out because you think some one might say somethin bad about our QB you might be able to talk a little football.

Anyway, GREAT JOB CATS!!! :thumb: . The pass game looked good great and the run game help keep the D honest. I'll keep sayin this...when this team finally puts everythin together at one time. Its gonna be bad for the opposing team. Go Cats. :thumb: