AC's Holt to ink with Bryan College

jimmy dolan

Just wanted to congratulate Anderson County's Alan Holt on his upcoming signing with Bryan! Keep working hard; good luck on a big season for you and the Mavs.

My son has had the opportunity to play quite a bit of ball lately with Alan (AAU this summer and Rocky Top team currently), and I can say he is a class act all the way around. Bryan has picked up a great player.

:thumb:

Just wanted to congratulate Anderson County's Alan Holt on his upcoming signing with Bryan! Keep working hard; good luck on a big season for you and the Mavs.

Congratulations Alan! He's a great kid, hard worker and truly desrving. I got to know him this summer while playing pick up ball at Catholic. Good luck this season to you an the Mavs, well except on December 2nd lol.

Edited by QSouth89

Thank You guys for the kind words, Alan is my son. Alan has been so lucky to have had some great people help him along the way. If you will allow me let me "Thank" them.

First, Coach Stiltner at Lake City for cutting Alan as a seventh grader and creating this monster that fuels him.

Mitch Cupples- he has worked with Alan in middle and now and in high school. He was the one that taught him what work is and what it takes to get better EVERYDAY.

Nick Lollar- He was Alan's JV coach and helped teach him that it is more important to score more than the other team and "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take". :lol:

Alexander Oliver- He was his AAU coach this summer and helped him see that it takes alot of hard work to play in college.

Travis Hutcheson-Alan so loved running Cross-country with you and he still talkes about how much fun he had those two years.

Greg Dill and ALL of the teachers and staff at Anderson County High!! I thank you for all of your kind words to Alan and your support in helping him get ready for college in the classroom.

Devin Driscoll and the staff at Next Level- Devin has totally changed Alan over the last few months. Anyone that has seen where he was as a junior and where he is today, know that his game has gotten better. I know alot of things contributed to this, but Next Level is the number one reason his strenth and drive have gone to the next level!!( no pun intended) If you want your kid to train with the best call Devin!! He and his staff are the BEST!!

Derek Wallace- Derek has been such a great coach and mentor for Alan. I thank him for teaching Alan the right way to do things.I have gotten to be around him and see how much he cares for these kids and I know that he always has Alan's best interest at heart. He does more with less that any other coach I know.

Last but not least Travis Tummel- What can I say about this guy, he is a great coach and friend to both Alan and myself. He has spent so much of his personal time working with Alan and teaching him to be tough and alittle mean. He taught him how to play on the block on both offense and defense. He has talked Alan through some tough times and has been his biggest supporter. Thank You Travis for you friendship, it means the world to our entire family. It is a crime that you are not coaching anywhere this year. I hope you will be coaching again soon. You are a great teacher of the game you should be sharing your gift.

Alan-What can I say but you make me so Proud!! I have watched you work so hard for this, and you deserve it all. I could not ask for a better son. Thanks

Edited by BigOllie

Thank You guys for the kind words, Alan is my son. Alan has been so lucky to have had some great people help him along the way. If you will allow me let me "Thank" them.

Nick Lollar- He was Alan's JV coach and helped teach him that it is more important to score more than the other team and "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take". :lol:

I was just wondering if we could borrow Coach Lollar for my son Jon lol.

Again, grats on raising such a great son.