East Hickman Visits Page

antsINdaPANTS

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page will enjoy a nice home game this Friday,it will be a tea party in the stands as they watch the butchering,Patriots will feast on the disfunctional Eagles, 48-6 . For East Hickmans sake, I hope this Coach is gone after this year and he takes his weak pacifistic rules and no morals with him.

eagles have one more shot at a win this year ,to bad this is not the week for that. our last chance at a victory will come when west hickman comes to town. our middle school would give us a run for our money, not because of talent but the coaching. and please please dont let this guy coach baseball to.....

anyways Page good job last week against Giles very good game to watch. also have plenty of your freshmen team dressed they will get plenty of playing time this week.

I am picking Page in this one.....I still cannot understand how Hickman co. schools can be so poor in football.

Page needs to play hard to keep momentum....."if...the score gets up there....then worry about playing everyone....in fact because of injuries ...we already have played everyone.

I want to see starters off the sidelines and in the game playing and be at full strength....until and "if" they get a big lead

Edited by bulldog69

I'm curios, ANTS, who would you like to coach the team next year? That middle school coach? Gary what's-his-name? I hate to break it to you, but MS and HS aren't the same thing. Plus, he doesn't have the required 5 years to be a non-faculty head coach. And no self respecting coach is going to take that job now.

At least if/when Coach King leaves he won't be needing to collect the knives he's left in people's backs, a la another coach who recently left.

Mike Smithson for Superintendant!

It does not look good at all for East Hickman tommorrow or the rest of the year. As far as Ascendotuum comments, It looks like that Middle School Coach is doing pretty good in Fairview at 5-0,so you can throw that excuse out the window,As far as qualifications, Coach Harris was one of the final 2 to get the job,Coach King got it. This is his second year at East Hickman and it has not turned out to be a very productive one. I hope the best for him, but I do not think he has made a positive impact with some of his decisions to allow proven "team cancers" to continue to play. Did all this directly result in his failure this year?, no, but it did not help things.All I can do it cheer for the Eagles and hope for the best. I do not think things will change for the better in the Hickman County School system until Jerry Nash is out of the driver seat.

Hickman County will destroy East Hickman. Whoever thinks that is the "shot" at a win is insane! East Hickman's shot at a win was when they played Loretto.

Page will be up 35-0 at halftime and the starters will rest the 2nd Half.

look at who they have left , not saying they will win , but really come this is there best chance ,plus west hickman is not that good either. if it was just talent East would win but with our coach more than likely west will win.

I'm curios, ANTS, who would you like to coach the team next year? That middle school coach? Gary what's-his-name? I hate to break it to you, but MS and HS aren't the same thing. Plus, he doesn't have the required 5 years to be a non-faculty head coach. And no self respecting coach is going to take that job now.

At least if/when Coach King leaves he won't be needing to collect the knives he's left in people's backs, a la another coach who recently left.

O and what ever this year we could have had the lunch lady do this. the coach east has now has no self respect.

as far as leaving knives in peoples back , thats because hes a push over , and thats how the school board wants it because its there way and only there way. (forget the kids)

coach Jones would of finished 500 or better last year and would of won a couple this year as well.

as far as the guy you want for Superintendant.. really this guy is just like Forrest Gump right place right time.

I HATE TO SAY IT BUT FAIRVIEW GETTING IT DONE WITH MS COACH.GARY WOULD BE GOOD PICK.KIDS LOVE PLAYING FOR HIM AND RESPECT HIM !!! THATS WHAT COUNTS.