Jackson Co. @ Monterey

SpecialTeamer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson Co. is coming off a tough stretch of games (TC, FC, G'vill). Can they compete against Monterey? I have hear the word measuring stick a lot lately. This game, I believe, is a measuring stick game for J.C. Can they get a win after losing the last three?

This ought to be a decent game. I think Monterey has some weaknesses in their pass defense, and JC could expose them.

However, Monterey is tough, and they play more physical than JC.

Monterey by 7.

After running the gauntlet of the "big 3" in our region i believe JC will come out ready to play in this game and come out on top. They get the services of their big defensive tackle for the first time all year so that should definitely help the run game. JC has had alot of self inflicted wounds over the past 3 games, against teams that make you pay for every mistake you make so they must stop doing that in order to compete and win these games. Monterey is a game JC can win if they play mistake free football but they are a very physical team and the boys from JC will have to bring their "A" game if they expect to win against the Wildcats on friday night. If JC doesn't turn the ball over they win by 12 but if they do like they did against Gville and give Monterey the football inside their own 20, 10 and 1 three times they will lose. Looks like its going to finally be football weather too so it should be a great atmosphere for high school football! See everyone at the game!!!

Edited by devilfanatic