NET Top 10

DevilMan03

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Number 1 in NET

• GREENEVILLE!!!
    • db

In all honestly werdb, i know as well as you know greeneville is a 5a/6a caliber team. Everyone knows!

They are LAST YR and THIS yr.I think yall have a GREAT team,But everybody is BUILTING THIS TEAM UP,With good reason.But these kids are just TEENAGERS and i know when i was young when people keep BUILTING YOU UP ,Its GOOD and BAD.We dont play yall and i have nothing agaist G-VILLE.I hope yall can go all the way.But its somepeople on here thinking just cause there teams got BLOWED out OL D-B will too.I guess we'll never NO.I just hope these BOYZ dont let this go to there HEADS.They got a chance to do something great.The bad thing about all these BIG SCORES they put up.They havnt been TESTED YET!!Look at RED BANK last yr.Anyway good luck the rest of the yr :thumb:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are LAST YR and THIS yr.I think yall have a GREAT team,But everybody is BUILTING THIS TEAM UP,With good reason.But these kids are just TEENAGERS and i know when i was young when people keep BUILTING YOU UP ,Its GOOD and BAD.We dont play yall and i have nothing agaist G-VILLE.I hope yall can go all the way.But its somepeople on here thinking just cause there teams got BLOWED out OL D-B will too.I guess we'll never NO.I just hope these BOYZ dont let this go to there HEADS.They got a chance to do something great.The bad thing about all these BIG SCORES they put up.They havnt been TESTED YET!!Look at RED BANK last yr.Anyway good luck the rest of the yr :thumb:

Ballard has a hold on these guys and that wont happen but these guys have all the talent in the world. They arent fully bsttle tested but with their offense and defense i dont think its a problem

Cap, you are just so wrong..... Farragut lost to the Indians by 3 TD's. The have also lost to Knox Catholic by 3 (18-21) and RIVERDALE by 5 (34-39). How bad do you think the Vikings would loose to those 2 teams???? 40-50-60 points?

Calm down Art... I know. I'm not that naive. But if I gave in to head to head reality... what fun would that be? I just think my approach is more fun. A little SPIN never hurt anybody. ;)

In all honestly werdb, i know as well as you know greeneville is a 5a/6a caliber team. Everyone knows!

Actually no one knows. No one knows because the best team Greenville has played and will play in regular season has been South. South is not a top 20 5A team. Even though Tennessee High was and still is ranked in the top 10 in 5A they are way overrated and will drop out of the rankings in a few weeks. Green will not have a challenge until the playoffs. They may be a great team but their schedule is very weak. Its not their fault because you would think TH, South, and Jefferson Co. would have at least put up a fight. I've said before, Greenville was going to win that game in Bristol but that was a joke of a job by Stubbs preparing his team for that game. DB is in a very simular situation because of the weak schedule they are forced to play. You schedule teams like Farragut, Clinton and Sevier Co. because your looking for a test to see how good your team really is but sometimes you don't get the test your looking for. Both DB and Greenville are very good teams but we'll have to wait and see how good when the playoffs come around.

CAP56-7 im going to go ahead and tell you this.Its been fun TALKING TRASH BACK and FORTH.Its a SHAME its going to END for one of us in 8 days.Cause on SATURDAY the 9th of OCT. one is going to give the other one HECK for 365 DAYS. :thumb: I hate it for you BUDDY.But i will give you this.You are the only one that sticks up for OL TH out of all them.You take everyone on :thumb: And i respect you for that.Your not like COMP.RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH DURING THE SUMMER AND BEFORE THE SEASON AND NOW WHERE IS HE.I BET IF SS UPSET D-B HED BE ON HERE.I THINK THATS WHAT YOU CALL A PART-TIME FAN.I KNOW HE'LL SAY I HAVE A LIFE.WHATEVER, JUST AN EXCUSE.Anyway see yall in 8 DAYS.WE got some lil rebs to take care of FIRST. :thumb:

No, they did not lay it on them Boone laid it on themselves. 6 to's will get you beat everytime. I think Boone is a better team than South and I just hope somehow and someway we get to see each other in the playoffs.

Heard that last year. I watch the South/Boone playoff game from last year every once in a while when I need a laugh. That was a fun game.

CAP56-7 im going to go ahead and tell you this.Its been fun TALKING TRASH BACK and FORTH.Its a SHAME its going to END for one of us in 8 days.Cause on SATURDAY the 9th of OCT. one is going to give the other one HECK for 365 DAYS. :thumb: I hate it for you BUDDY.But i will give you this.You are the only one that sticks up for OL TH out of all them.You take everyone on :thumb: And i respect you for that.Your not like COMP.RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH DURING THE SUMMER AND BEFORE THE SEASON AND NOW WHERE IS HE.I BET IF SS UPSET D-B HED BE ON HERE.I THINK THATS WHAT YOU CALL A PART-TIME FAN.I KNOW HE'LL SAY I HAVE A LIFE.WHATEVER, JUST AN EXCUSE.Anyway see yall in 8 DAYS.WE got some lil rebs to take care of FIRST. :thumb:

Are you still in the coaching profession?