sunbright

NXT TOUR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunbright will be out of the playoffs quick if they even make it..They better hope Greenback or someone puts them out because if they make it to the semi's u know who would be lurking that team on the alabama/tn state line..SP.....and I would love for that game to happen actually just so we could show OleTiger something lol..but alot of football has to be played before then..If they had SP schedule..they might win 4-5 games

They wouldn't want that.. SP would hurt their feelings.. They can't even schedule the Bledsoes or any RoaneCo. teams not even Greenback.. I'd love to see their schedule after they made it through Roane Co.

Sunbright will be out of the playoffs quick if they even make it..They better hope Greenback or someone puts them out because if they make it to the semi's u know who would be lurking that team on the alabama/tn state line..SP.....and I would love for that game to happen actually just so we could show OleTiger something lol..but alot of football has to be played before then..If they had SP schedule..they might win 4-5 games

HMM close to the tn,alabama line. Makes me wonder that if SP is about the same size school as Sunbright

wonder where all those good athletes come from? Any body wanna fill me in? LOL

all i know is we play schedule tsaa makes us play and we are smallest school in state. we play 5 double a teams a privit school that recrutes. we are like boise st and we dont get respect even though we are 5-1 and fixing to be 6-1. the puppys are a big double a team and they play more single a teams than we do. kentucky south will get theres in a couple of weeks. they will wish they hadnt started running there mouths.

all i know is we play schedule tsaa makes us play and we are smallest school in state. we play 5 double a teams a privit school that recrutes. we are like boise st and we dont get respect even though we are 5-1 and fixing to be 6-1. the puppys are a big double a team and they play more single a teams than we do. kentucky south will get theres in a couple of weeks. they will wish they hadnt started running there mouths.

Your coach picks the teams you play non district there smart one. I wish you'd play the same 3A teams as Harriman Rockwood and Coalfield

Okay are you really gonna pull a comparison with Boise State? Theres no way you can compare your redneck countys pillow fighting team to boise state i mean seriously, even if you make it to the playoffs youll face a top seeded team and we'll see how bad you got your bottom blistered so i wouldnt be running around saying your so good. I doubt you guys will even hang with Wartburg or Oneida

I heard (and not from oletiger) that Sunbright tried to schedule CG, York, Rockwood, and Harriman but were turned down by all of them for some reason. Maybe their schedules were full or maybe they just didn't want to play them. Who knows?

I am not a Sunbright fan and this is just what I heard. Is it true???

I heard (and not from oletiger) that Sunbright tried to schedule CG, York, Rockwood, and Harriman but were turned down by all of them for some reason. Maybe their schedules were full or maybe they just didn't want to play them. Who knows?

I am not a Sunbright fan and this is just what I heard. Is it true???

I call BS they wouldnt even play Midway because Midway tried to schedule Sunbright and they said no. Cant wait to see Sunbright schedule for next year I bet those cupcakes will not play them next year

HMM close to the tn,alabama line. Makes me wonder that if SP is about the same size school as Sunbright

wonder where all those good athletes come from? Any body wanna fill me in? LOL

All our athletes are from TN. However, we lost some good ones to that bigger school to our south in AL. For example, the fastest man in Alabama right now use to play for SP but transfered down to that other school..He wished he would have stayed

This is all some funny stuff, at times but everybody ought to remember "Ole Tiger" probably doesn't represent the whole fanbase, and not take it out on Sunbright.

Thank you Indian!! It kills me how most people hate Sunbright because of oletiger on this here board. Every fanbase has their crazies, but ole tiger takes the cake. Most of us Tiger fans are fairly sensable and ignore his crap. I tell you its hard though when you read it!!