Sonny Moore ratings

1new_wildcat_fan

http://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm

For those of you who happened to use this site it has been moved to the above location.

Can someone explain how the schedule ratings are determined? CPA's schedule is ranked an 87 which is close to last in 3A. Coach T has them rank with the hardest schedule in 3A and 4A combined. CPA has played Maplewood (5-1 loss to MBA), East Literature (3-2), Goodpasture (5-1), DCA (3-2) and two KY teams: Lexington Christian (3-2) and Fort Campbell (1-4).

Are the non TN games counted against CPA in the schedule formula?

Sonny Moore.....what an idiot....we beat a team ranked almost 65 places ahead of us and another team we beat was 61 places ahead of us...........what garbage....putting crap in a computer gives you crap.

I dont think this clown even watches football.....heck by this standard Vandy would be ranked #1 in the country.

I sure check this out again........pitiful

Sonny Moore.....what an idiot....we beat a team ranked almost 65 places ahead of us and another team we beat was 61 places ahead of us...........what garbage....putting crap in a computer gives you crap.

I dont think this clown even watches football.....heck by this standard Vandy would be ranked #1 in the country.

I sure check this out again........pitiful

The losses to Lewis Co. and Eagleville don't help Page's ranking. Its computer based and doesn't realize Page was without some key players. Calm down.