Lewis vs. Marshall

Stat_pack1

Lewis should take this one. But Marshall has the chance to make it a game. Lewis "D" isn't as strong as last year, the offense remains pretty much the same. Has Marshall "O" improved any from last year? Lewis took this one at home last year, anyone think they can repeat at Marshall?

marshalls D is good.O is improving weekly im not sure about this one either.

Anyone have any info. on this game. I haven't been able to find any stats. Tennessean just gives the score. I heard there was flags flying the whole game. How many did Marshall have? A friend was at the game and said the score didn't really indicate how strong Marshall was. Said Marshall kept shooting themselves in the foot all night. BTW.....Congrads to Marshall, young but loaded with a ton of potential (just get rid of the Yellow ). Hang in there Lewis...3 games remaining..one at a time. I have to go hunting for crow now...figured Lewis would do better this year as far as their record. I hear alittle garlic and butter makes the crow go down easier (for the other member of the stat).

Once again......Congrads. Marshall. One of the stat crew thought you would be in the hunt in the district this year. Side note.....One heck of a kicker!

Edited by Stat_pack1

Anyone have any info. on this game. I haven't been able to find any stats. Tennessean just gives the score. I heard there was flags flying the whole game. How many did Marshall have? A friend was at the game and said the score didn't really indicate how strong Marshall was. Said Marshall kept shooting themselves in the foot all night. BTW.....Congrads to Marshall, young but loaded with a ton of potential (just get rid of the Yellow ). Hang in there Lewis...3 games remaining..one at a time. I have to go hunting for crow now...figured Lewis would do better this year as far as their record. I hear alittle garlic and butter makes the crow go down easier (for the other member of the stat).

Once again......Congrads. Marshall. One of the stat crew thought you would be in the hunt in the district this year. Side note.....One heck of a kicker!

Marshall had 13 penalties for over 100 yds. Offense came to life with 272 yds passing and over 100 yds rushing. The defense has found its identity and its no secret I'm fond of the kicker as well, he tied the school record with a 42yd FG, congrats to the Tigers everyone's contribution made this win possible!!!

Marshall had 13 penalties for over 100 yds. Offense came to life with 272 yds passing and over 100 yds rushing. The defense has found its identity and its no secret I'm fond of the kicker as well, he tied the school record with a 42yd FG, congrats to the Tigers everyone's contribution made this win possible!!!

who is #51?i heard that kid had a heck of a game on defense.