My Early State Finals Predictions

PRTiii

Thanks for the clarification. Still not clear on why you stir things up by belittling the accomplishmnts of another division.

HC since you are knew to the board maybe you should search the archives for a while then make your decision as to whether BCB is the one "stirring the pot". As the parent of a small school division 1 wrestler it is my opinion that BCB might not have cast the first stone! But make no bones about it he does throw them back! Keep it up BC we got your back.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HC since you are knew to the board maybe you should search the archives for a while then make your decision as to whether BCB is the one "stirring the pot". As the parent of a small school division 1 wrestler it is my opinion that BCB might not have cast the first stone! But make no bones about it he does throw them back! Keep it up BC we got your back.

I didn't mean to stir things up at all. I have no idea on how to search the archives so I will take you at your word. I guess I always go back to the old adage that 2 wrongs don't make a right. Not knowing all of the history I get the sense that there is quite a bit of animosity between the 2 groups based on your comments. Antway, thanks for the info.

THAT WAS COOL. HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

THE ANIMAL

Just a little web trick. Cool is more like having the entire UT wrestling history!

Actually this started as a small project about 3 years ago to show Raider76 how to search the web. It got a little out of control and ended up using about 3.7 trillion dollars of resources, triggering a massive global recession. The real blow was the name of the website, we all wanted to call it "Show Raider76 how to search the web" or srhtstw.com.... They thought it would catch on better with the name "let me google that for you" or lmgtfy.com.

Edited by StarRaider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well who do you think should be where and we will tell you why they aren't up there.

Jacob Climer - 112

Jericho Crutcher - 119

Ethan Hames- 125

Tyler Schuck -135

Tyler Pitts - 140

Brad Colbaugh - 152

Jacob Bailey -160

Tucker Bolton- 215

Patrick Benson - 285

seven of these kids are state placers and 4 are state finalists and two have state titles but 0 have been mentioned on this post. so go ahead and tell me why you dont think they are state finals worthy

I'd like to add a couple of EFT names that will be better than average and hopefully still be rassling in mid to late FEB.

112.. Austin Robinson

119.. Jack Boone

125 Chico White

130..Grayson Mullin

140..Michael Labbbe

152.. Taylor Bankston

May be a year to early for this team but I believe that they are heading in the right direction..

bcb iii :flower:

Happy Thanksgiving to all see ya soon