INDY EAGLES football - where is it headed?

sarahpalin

futbol20, here is the problem. Your statement "I'm so sick of everyone dogging Dyson on here. Seriously, shut up...if you think you can do it better get your butt down there and do it."

Lots of more qualified coaches tried to get down there and do it.

Dyson hired himself. His BFF Campbell endorsed it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...just enough FOOTBALL players to complete a first string compared to depth at the brentwoods and franklins where it is a PRIVILAGE to get playing time...

I know enrollment doesn't necessarily equal depth but it probably equals potential depth. You gotta recruit the hallways and the parents.

2010 Enrollment

Brentwood - 1519

Franklin - 1836

Independence - 1860

Ravenwood - 1931

I would say that Brentwood's participation rate is higher than any school listed just based on around 100 young men on the roster from 10th - 12th grade. Do any of the other schools listed have significantly more than 100 players? I have no idea.

improve, they have not improved one bit since the opening game in fact they are going backwards!

Its funny, its almost like you didn't listen at all with what he just said. It WILL improve, aka IT WONT TAKE A YEAR TO DO SO. These seniors have had so many different coaches and different systems its not even funny.

At this point this thread is almost not even worth posting on it cause whenever we try to post some light on it. The idiot who posted this goes " oh thats not true and here is why". Might as well change it to INDY EAGLES football- state your opinion so sarahpalin will tell you how wrong you are. When you argue you just don't totally bash the other person's opinion or way of thinking, you get no credibility or respect that way. If you don't agree then simply say i understand that but here is my opinion. God its like im teaching a English Comp 1 class in college..

Its funny, its almost like you didn't listen at all with what he just said. It WILL improve, aka IT WONT TAKE A YEAR TO DO SO. These seniors have had so many different coaches and different systems its not even funny.

At this point this thread is almost not even worth posting on it cause whenever we try to post some light on it. The idiot who posted this goes " oh thats not true and here is why". Might as well change it to INDY EAGLES football- state your opinion so sarahpalin will tell you how wrong you are. When you argue you just don't totally bash the other person's opinion or way of thinking, you get no credibility or respect that way. If you don't agree then simply say i understand that but here is my opinion. God its like im teaching a English Comp 1 class in college..

I have not idea what type of coach Dyson is, as I doubt anyone on here does. What I do know is that it is completely unfair to ANY coach to base whether he knows what he's doing or not on his first 6 weeks. I don't know whether he will succeed or not, but at least give the man a chance to succeed or fail before judgement is passed.

And to compare it to being a pilot...ridiculous. I would say more like your first time being a parent. No matter how much you're around it , its different when its yours!

First Mack where did I bash someone's opionion.... and you don't bash and call names. I am simply calling it as I see it,consternation to you and some others. They have not improved as a team or a well coached team . Since the seigal game and each week you would expect them to be better prepared, have better x and o's, and overall adjust to everything. They have not one bit at all, they have not shown any ,in fact they are going backwards as the good coaches are figuring out dysons peeweee football playbook. They had all summer to prepare so don't blame it on coaching change.

So after 6 games ,have they improved. Don't say give it time ,just answer. Time will come and we can talk next October but 6 games in has dyson improved as a coach. You urself Mack said some kids on offense want new play calling.....talent level comes and goes for most high school teams in cycles , some years you are lucky to have the baughs ,pettigrews and consiglios other years the talent dips. The good coaches stay level and you don't have the ups and downs dramatically. Like someone said brentwood no way has the talent per player to indy, but they have the coach and system in place. I'm sure it took Crawford time , and yeah I will give dyson time but my opinion is and will remain his system will never work.

First Mack where did I bash someone's opionion.... and you don't bash and call names. I am simply calling it as I see it,consternation to you and some others. They have not improved as a team or a well coached team . Since the seigal game and each week you would expect them to be better prepared, have better x and o's, and overall adjust to everything. They have not one bit at all, they have not shown any ,in fact they are going backwards as the good coaches are figuring out dysons peeweee football playbook. They had all summer to prepare so don't blame it on coaching change.

So after 6 games ,have they improved. Don't say give it time ,just answer. Time will come and we can talk next October but 6 games in has dyson improved as a coach. You urself Mack said some kids on offense want new play calling.....talent level comes and goes for most high school teams in cycles , some years you are lucky to have the baughs ,pettigrews and consiglios other years the talent dips. The good coaches stay level and you don't have the ups and downs dramatically. Like someone said brentwood no way has the talent per player to indy, but they have the coach and system in place. I'm sure it took Crawford time , and yeah I will give dyson time but my opinion is and will remain his system will never work.

I would like to strongly disagree about the talent pool part, yes we might have a higher enrollment, but i can TELL you that indy doesn't have the Tyson Ashcrafts, E'chetibu (sorry i butchered it), Josh Killets, Lucas Patricks, Clay Weber's; if you'd walk down indy's hallways you would know what I'm talking about...and agree to eers, give the guy a freaking chance

And i know when I say this everyone is going to take it the wrong way, but he DID NOT hire himself; he didn't even want to be head coach...and i know you guys are gonna say...well thats the problem...he doesn't want to be there...that's not what I'm saying at all..what I am saying is that he did not do this to become a head coach. He would have much rather stayed an assistant coach. I mean let's face it..it's not like it was for the money, it's not like it was his dream of being a head high school football coach, much less stress as an Assistant, didn't want the CONTROL

Futbol20 what are you drinking if you don't believe dyson didn't want the job....give me some time I will find the articles where dyson said it was his goal and dream to be a head coach . I can tell you for a fact that Webb wanted this job but Campbell soup and dyson had other ideas..... and all that applied what dyson and Campbell didn't think they were good enough........ its okay think what u may but to say dyson really didn't want this job is msnbc spin......

Futbol ,I sent you a personal massgage because u mentioned your like or you are looking at northwestern (recall my son graduated last year from there)

The personal message was to say good choice or I could help answer some questions.........wow a lol paranoid are we..........

oh my bad...i can't see the message since i'm not a paid member or whatever...sorry haha but thanks for that sincerely

Futbol20 what are you drinking if you don't believe dyson didn't want the job....give me some time I will find the articles where dyson said it was his goal and dream to be a head coach . I can tell you for a fact that Webb wanted this job but Campbell soup and dyson had other ideas..... and all that applied what dyson and Campbell didn't think they were good enough........ its okay think what u may but to say dyson really didn't want this job is msnbc spin......

There ya go Sara way to be a little bit nicer :thumb: Blade? as in Scott Blade? Former Hillsboro coach or am i even close?