Blocking sled

pigskin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Board drills kill the sled in every way it helps me more than pushing that sled but still we push it about every day.

[/quote

when i played football the sled was my worst enemy i dont think we had to push it as muchas we did but it does help in some ways but in some it dont becaye that dummy dont move in a game them players move u gotta be aware of wats going on out there and by hitting the slep u aint but by no means shouldu sell your sledd haha :roflol: and board are awesome they show u how to get low cuz if u dont u r flat backed and they show u who the real man is :excl:

Edited by manOmanUgotKILLED

''''heer at TC.....we use the opposing team as the....SLED...I wish them Alcoa boys wood cum on down heer wher we could show'em how it's dun

haha dont get me wrong i think trousdale is a good team but u think yall could beat ALCOA man im sorry to say but i dont think so at all if that game ever happens ill be there cuz alcoa is prolly one of the best teams in the state i mean alcoa would beat tc idk if it would be bad i think it would be a 14 pt game alcoa

when i played football the sled was my worst enemy i dont think we had to push it as muchas we did but it does help in some ways but in some it dont becaye that dummy dont move in a game them players move u gotta be aware of wats going on out there and by hitting the slep u aint but by no means shouldu sell your sledd haha :roflol: and board are awesome they show u how to get low cuz if u dont u r flat backed and they show u who the real man is :excl:

Great post :thumb: