South Fulton @ Lake County

Devil_Alumni

Well bigster we are gonna go watch a different game tomorrow night. Not goin to tiptonville. Wish i had someones number though to txt me some updates on it. We are goin to see future Mr. Alabama tomorrow night in mckenzie.

I can't blame you for that,,My email is mrbigsters@aol.com..If you want to write,either give me your number or I'll give you mine and text you each time somebody scores,no matter which team it is.!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Red Devils....

I warned you folks about these guys in the preseason...They have a solid coach and if they ever figure out how to keep their talented 8th grade players in uniform in high school, you may be looking at a real contender....

LC has now played two good teams and is 0-2 against them...

To all of u who said we had no chance in this game, here is some crow for ya. Id have to agree with lc falcon, turnovers lost this game for yall. I would have to say Hayes is probly the best qb we have faced all year and prolly the best in this area for miles. He is very smart and is quick as lightning. Its too bad either team would have to take a loss in this one because both are great teams.

From the start LC took the opening drive down inside the red zone and threw a pick. We scored on a long run by Lewis. Recovered the next kickoff and drove down and scored again to go up 14-0 After another LC turnover we couldnt get anything goin. Lc come back with a nice pop pass to Tyler and man did he put the moves on us lol and went dancing in for 6. LC tied the game up at the half 14 all. If i can rememver we fumbled the ball and turned it over and LC up 20-14. We returned the next kickoff around 60 yards to get good field position and scored again. From there on we exchanged scored until the very end. Lewis did a great job swatting the pass away on the last play of the game which was short anyway. Congrats to both teams and LC yall have a GREAT team. Keep ur heads up and continue. We are sitting nice right now looking towards the playoff. And as u can tell i decided to come to Tiptonville and im glad i did.

To all of u who said we had no chance in this game, here is some crow for ya. Id have to agree with lc falcon, turnovers lost this game for yall. I would have to say Hayes is probly the best qb we have faced all year and prolly the best in this area for miles. He is very smart and is quick as lightning. Its too bad either team would have to take a loss in this one because both are great teams.

From the start LC took the opening drive down inside the red zone and threw a pick. We scored on a long run by Lewis. Recovered the next kickoff and drove down and scored again to go up 14-0 After another LC turnover we couldnt get anything goin. Lc come back with a nice pop pass to Tyler and man did he put the moves on us lol and went dancing in for 6. LC tied the game up at the half 14 all. If i can rememver we fumbled the ball and turned it over and LC up 20-14. We returned the next kickoff around 60 yards to get good field position and scored again. From there on we exchanged scored until the very end. Lewis did a great job swatting the pass away on the last play of the game which was short anyway. Congrats to both teams and LC yall have a GREAT team. Keep ur heads up and continue. We are sitting nice right now looking towards the playoff. And as u can tell i decided to come to Tiptonville and im glad i did.

I'd take QB Trey Phipps of Obion County every time if I was picking between him and Hayes....14-16-369 yards & 0 Int's tonight at Dyersburg in a 48-7 Rebel whipping...

Congrats to ya Devil Alumni....I'm sure you'll have company this week on here....

Tough loss for the falcons as both teams played extremely hard. I know Coach B takes responsibility for this one as the LC defense never got adjusted to the overload sets run by South Fulton to free up the sweep.Until they get stronger and more displined on Defense the falcons are gonna struggle to beat good teams. Can't outscore everybody. The falcons put up over 400 yards of offense and ran almost 70 plays. They just got to become more disciplined and take care of the football as well as cut down on the penalties, one hold that resuted in a TD being called back. Can't fault the effort of either team and LC must now refocus and get ready for a good Peabody team. One last thing P&G how is UC's record against good teams thiis year?? Humbolt, TCA, Peabody and Obion Central?? I think 0-4. Good luck SF the rest of the way and LC let's regroup work hard and get better.

I'd take QB Trey Phipps of Obion County every time if I was picking between him and Hayes....14-16-369 yards & 0 Int's tonight at Dyersburg in a 48-7 Rebel whipping...

Congrats to ya Devil Alumni....I'm sure you'll have company this week on here....

You take Phipps and I'll take Hays. By the way, I don't think UC has beat a team with a winning record. SF has a very solid football team. Turnovers did the falcons in tonight.LC and UC have alot of work to do if they want to make the playoff's.

Tough loss for the falcons as both teams played extremely hard. I know Coach B takes responsibility for this one as the LC defense never got adjusted to the overload sets run by South Fulton to free up the sweep.Until they get stronger and more displined on Defense the falcons are gonna struggle to beat good teams. Can't outscore everybody. The falcons put up over 400 yards of offense and ran almost 70 plays. They just got to become more disciplined and take care of the football as well as cut down on the penalties, one hold that resuted in a TD being called back. Can't fault the effort of either team and LC must now refocus and get ready for a good Peabody team. One last thing P&G how is UC's record against good teams thiis year?? Humbolt, TCA, Peabody and Obion Central?? I think 0-4. Good luck SF the rest of the way and LC let's regroup work hard and get better.

You are right wardawg but you guys were the ones with the 5-1 record and gaudy state ranking...

I feel your pain on seeing an offense do real well only to your defense let you down...You score 34 points and you should feel like you could pull out a win...Ya'll scored 34 on Humboldt and lost as well...My son plays for Obion Central and we have been seeing alot of the same thing...Not tonight though...Beat down a Dyersburg team that just a week ago put 42 on 2nd ranked Crockett County in a huge upset win...