Cumberland Co. @ Stone Memorial

Jet Pride

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCHS WASHER BROKE!!

Touche' :D

As for the actual playing dirty, I assume the poster is referring to last week when we had six or seven personal foul/unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. That game did get a little out of hand, but it was not just us playing after the whistle. There were fifteen total penalties and I can't remember the exact total pf/uc penalties called between the two teams, but they had some too and a lot of intentional facemasks that got missed. From what I hear this has been addressed at practice this week and I would be surprised to see a repeat of last week's lack of discipline.

I dont see this one going 12-9, there will be some points scored for sure this week. Both teams really need this one to have any chance to go to the playoffs. Hoping for a good game and a CCHS win. Go Jets.

Touche' :D

As for the actual playing dirty, I assume the poster is referring to last week when we had six or seven personal foul/unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. That game did get a little out of hand, but it was not just us playing after the whistle. There were fifteen total penalties and I can't remember the exact total pf/uc penalties called between the two teams, but they had some too and a lot of intentional facemasks that got missed. From what I hear this has been addressed at practice this week and I would be surprised to see a repeat of last week's lack of discipline.

I dont see this one going 12-9, there will be some points scored for sure this week. Both teams really need this one to have any chance to go to the playoffs. Hoping for a good game and a CCHS win. Go Jets.

We watched film against the Jets when they faced Warren Co. So if that is the game then yes, thats what I'm referring to.

There were several personal fouls called in that game and there were several that were missed on both sides. We had one unsportsmanlike conduct flag. I know for a fact the attitudes were addressed this week at practice....I think it will be a good game

Edited by SMHS

EVERY ONE CALM DOWN. ITS GOING TO BE GREAT TIME FOR THE FANS OF BOTH SCHOOLS TO WATCH FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL.COME AND HAVE MAYBE A BURGER A HOTDOG OR MY FAVORITE THE BANANNA PUDDIN AINT THAT RITE PANTHERPROUD. SO ENJOY-GO PANTHERS

Very well said, just I have to say Go Jets. Good luck to both teams on Friday, and may there be a great, close game!

It does not count in the series because it was a JV Game sorry its 2-1

Yeah, it was considered a JV game. The SMHS JV beat the CCHS varsity. And I was there and saw it happen. Just because you lost doesn't mean it doesn't count. :)

It may not go on the record books, but it was THE inaugural game between the schools.

The series stands and 3-1.