Fairview host Giles County

antsINdaPANTS

No they got suspended for one game for chewing tobacco in school. Kids will never learn, they had tobacco juice all over the place! You should have seen the gym floor, it will have to be stripped down to bare wood for this coming basketball season. They will get it refinished after the season. What a mess! Thats nothing compared to the cheerleaders, they all got suspended for the same reason. They were able to spit farther than any of the guys!

Nothing like an after game celebration out with your cheerleader girlfriend. She realizes your out of beechnut and in the midst of a long kiss she slips you her chaw. That's when you know it's love!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like an after game celebration out with your cheerleader girlfriend. She realizes your out of beechnut and in the midst of a long kiss she slips you her chaw. That's when you know it's love!

And whey you finally get to sit in the parlor with her maw & paw, she hits the spittoon with a bank shot while nary a drop hits the wood floor, you know you done found yourself a proper young lady. You can always count on a mess of squirrel when you got a gal with a aim like that :ph34r:

And whey you finally get to sit in the parlor with her maw & paw, she hits the spittoon with a bank shot while nary a drop hits the wood floor, you know you done found yourself a proper young lady. You can always count on a mess of squirrel when you got a gal with a aim like that :ph34r:

squirrel or mountain oysters.yum yum i sho is gettin hongry

Afer viewing this thread and giving my deep thoughts on the prognosis of the situation......is this Fairview vs. Giles vs. Spittoon or what.......tune into the Giles radio network where the local undertaker will give his on air broadcast....is this America or what???

"Juice" by 2 td's

Dog you know we are heading for a repeat of the 08 season don't ya. Surely you will join the undertaker for the pre-game hype. It would boost the ratings for sure :ph34r:

Dog you know we are heading for a repeat of the 08 season don't ya. Surely you will join the undertaker for the pre-game hype. It would boost the ratings for sure :ph34r:

[/quote

Yes...Ii would gladly join that undertaking Bama fan and kick him square in the gonads right before we went on the air......and shake his hand as old friend while he spoke in a high pitched voice.....that is ...if he hasn't inhaled too much embalming fluid......would love to see a rematch at Rudderville.

If GC takes down Fairview...I won't be surprised......if fairview takes GC that tells me that Fairview is on an uptick but that 4a schools in this region are down.....no reflection on Fairview....but I think 4a refion schools here are young and behind last years quality to some extent...this could chnage my mind in a month

Can't help but believe GC takes this one. We heard the same story last year about Fairview and how they would be the toughest challenge to date for the cats. 50 in the first half caused me to think otherwise. The cat offense isn't that kind of machine this year but they are still a strong group of young men with a strong group of running backs and a good long ball passing game. If they can cause a bit of seperation in the Fairview defense its game on. If Fairview can pressure our qb and offense into some mistakes it could be a ballgame. But we have been in some tuff ones with some strong teams....that may be where the whole strength of schedule thing comes into play.

Cinderella story over. As expected, Giles overcomes. GL the rest of the season fairview. Maybe you can come to Camden for a visit this year. We would LOVE to have you!

I am a Page/Williamson co fan.....and although this result may not be a surprise......this Camden chicken lilly comes on here AFTER Fairview gets beat for the first time.....typical West Tn cowardly crap.....play a real schedule moron and take some lumps like Fairview has to in this district....otherwise ...stay home and play all those cream puffs.

Edited by bulldog69

Giles should have taken this game by 21. But our play calling was a bit suspect at times. Just left me thinking......huh......what the $@)@$@)are they thinking. Oh well a w is a w. And no other teams will have to hear that anouncer and his unbeaten 6-0 division 12 aa leading team schpeel! The cats worked hard tonight and deserve a big CONGRTULATIONS!