Cleveland vs Walker Valley

Bleedingblue

Coming off another staggering performance, I expect the Eagles to roll through Cleveland next week. We all remember the offensive showcase Rhea put on last time our boys played on Bennie Menroe Field. The Cleveland coaches better be prepared for a little razzle dazzle next Friday night! This game could get ugly!

"staggering performance"? You just squeaked by the same Ooltewah team that lost to Walker Valley...the same Walker Valley that just lost to Cleveland 42-0 (and that was merciful). What part of this equation makes you "expect the Eagles to roll through Cleveland"? This is funny. :roflolk:

"staggering performance"? You just squeaked by the same Ooltewah team that lost to Walker Valley...the same Walker Valley that just lost to Cleveland 42-0 (and that was merciful). What part of this equation makes you "expect the Eagles to roll through Cleveland"? This is funny. :roflolk:

We played very vanilla tonight. I know for a fact that we've been saving around 1/2 of our playbook for Cleveland the entire season. Rhea will score 50 next week, no doubt.

No tears here. I think it is quite pathetic that they have to stoop to that level to compete with other schools.

Call it recruiting if you want to. The truth is that people who deliberately bend the rules might get away with some things, but they usually get caught before too long.

I feel sorry for those kids that are being taken advantage of. Although these kids know that what they're doing is wrong, I place the blame on the coaches. These kids do not realize that they are risking their scholarship chances when they have to sit out for the season over a scandal that might get busted over. Tell the coaches to quit taking advantage of minors. Save the recruiting for college.

Little late huh? Come up with something someone else hasn't already said a million times. Investigation is over and was ruled legal...............GET OVER IT!!

Yeah and we had our way with Red Bank in the preseason while they did WHATEVER they wanted to do against Cleveland! Yes I said preseason so take that for what its worth. The following week Red Bank fell to Central with three of their top skilled players out. Bottom line teams match up differently. So keep throwing numbers around in your head if you think its gonna help! :wacko:

Come up with something someone else hasn't already said a million times. Investigation is over and was ruled legal...............GET OVER IT!!

You might as well get use to people questioning Cleveland's integrity and ethics. I am sure that CHS would love for everyone to "get over it." Give it up, it isn't happening. Cleveland has a history of questionable "recruiting" and other schools are sick of you guys getting away with it year after year.

I had a friend call yesterday. Her daughter came home from CHS explaining that the school was talking about some football kids living with the coaches. Trust me, the knowledge of all of this is just getting started.

If I were the principal and the school administration, I would start firing every coach that pulled this kind of stuff. Do you have any idea the liability that these coaches are putting on the school and the tax payers? Let anything happen to these kids and the parents are not only coming out with the entire story, but someone is likely to get a huge settlement.

You might as well get use to people questioning Cleveland's integrity and ethics. I am sure that CHS would love for everyone to "get over it." Give it up, it isn't happening. Cleveland has a history of questionable "recruiting" and other schools are sick of you guys getting away with it year after year.

I had a friend call yesterday. Her daughter came home from CHS explaining that the school was talking about some football kids living with the coaches. Trust me, the knowledge of all of this is just getting started.

If I were the principal and the school administration, I would start firing every coach that pulled this kind of stuff. Do you have any idea the liability that these coaches are putting on the school and the tax payers? Let anything happen to these kids and the parents are not only coming out with the entire story, but someone is likely to get a huge settlement.

Well too bad you not the principal and the school administration and you cant start firing the coaches. You probably don't even know the coaches let alone have spoken one word to them. You wanna know about the situation, go to the source and not a high school teenage girl. Aren't they known for being gossip queens? The school was talking about some football kids living with the coaches? Wow what kind of person are you to believe high school drama? :wacko:

And our Principal is the one who started the investigation to make sure that our coaches were following the rules. We have a great principal and we have a great group of coaches(some of which I know personally). You are correct about one thing, people are probably not going to get over it. Because people always need something to talk about but judging people and not having that person best interest at hand will get you in some hot water with the man upstairs.