Harriman vs Blesoe Co.

olerockyrebel

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surpised you didn't add they had to walk uphill to get to the game, both ways. Bledsoe can move the ball but they're suspectible to the run. If you can put up some long drives, chew some clock, naturally that will be a positive.

Nah just swam to get to the game lol. Nasty Rain. Bledsoe is a really great team don't get me wrong but do you think the drive would tire them out? Either way Bledsoe is gonna do pretty good. I mean come on its undefeated AAA v 4-2 A. Harriman has a long night ahead of them, I think the Devils won't back down from this fight. Devils need to show up friday and be expectin a heck of a game cuz bledsoe isn't gonna back off! Football's football, no matter who you play. Just 11 men on the opposite side. Good luck Big Blue. Devil Pride!

Looking forward to watching the game.... Wanting to see this Love kid who has committed to play for my Kentucky Wildcats.... Harriman will have to stop us both through the air and on the ground..... The game being at Harriman will be an advantage to them but hopefully the bus ride will not bother our boys.....Good luck to both teams and hope its a injury-free game.....

Looking forward to watching the game.... Wanting to see this Love kid who has committed to play for my Kentucky Wildcats.... Harriman will have to stop us both through the air and on the ground..... The game being at Harriman will be an advantage to them but hopefully the bus ride will not bother our boys.....Good luck to both teams and hope its a injury-free game.....

I wish luck to both sides and will be watchin myself.

Im new to this district. I thought rockwood didnt have a chance vs. grace. Now im thinking rockwood is headed to the semis again like i heard they did last year. while harriman will be playing 1a playoffs if they beat bledsoe,rockwood,grace, and coalfield. its gonna be rough to me but Goodluck. i will be attending the biggest rivalry in the state Rockwood Vs. Harriman i think its gonna be a good just like this one

Harriman has Shaq Love going to an SEC school now. Copeland and Love are cousins too. But anyways last year Bledsoe did not get the Harriman team at all. They were tired of the bus ride, wondering why are they still playin, and most of them got sick with the weather but still played. I heard two tornadoes touched down while Harriman was on the way to Bledsoe. <-- Just saying. But Bledsoe will get the best Harriman team Friday night. Its at Home for the Blue Devils, weather doesn't look that bad, maybe a couple of raindrops and cold air, and the field wont be torn up or flooded. I gotta give my Blue Devils an edge against all odds. Very tough game for the Devils. Lets go Big Blue!!

Harriman- 34

BLedsoe-28

Too many excuses..... Just flat got beat last year, they weren't ready to play and weren't in the game for most of it! Not making excuses just stating the facts..