Bradley Central @ McMinn County

volntn

Doh, Ooltewah at Bradley.

I don't have a horse in this race right now, but I think Bradley demonstrated they are for real by beating Soddy on the road last week... then handling McMinn on the road leading by 4 TDs at halftime. I suppose bad is too strong a word for Ooltewah, but this is definitely not a vintage Ooltewah team.

Considering they need to either beat Bradley or Cleveland to likely make the playoffs, they should have plenty of gas in the tank... but I'm just not sure where the points are going to come from.

Unless,I'm wrong owls cant make playoffs,unless soddy loses 2 more district games.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I threw together a spreadsheet to help me figure out the playoff situation...

Ooltewah was in at #26, the only non top-32 teams to get in were Antioch, Millington, and Germantown... they knocked out #30 Oak Ridge, #31 Heritage, and #32 Collierville.

Non-automatic qualifiers in are...

#5 Blackman, #6 Brighton, #9 Science Hill, #12 Riverdale, #13 Bearden, #14 Mount Juliet, #18 Sevier County, #19 Wooddale, #21 Soddy Daisy, #23 Overton(Nashville), #25 William Blount, #26 Ooltewah, #27 Ravenwood, and #28 Southwind.

Take this all with a grain of salt, as the system TSSAA uses is prone to HUGE swings on a weekly basis... but most of the above teams are likely in control of their own destiny.