Camden At Waverly

I hope Waverly goes there and shuts you Camden fans up this week. We would have beat yall if our coach would have been there! Its all good though because we gonna see yall in the playoffs in a few weeks. Go Rebels

again an idiot who does not speak for stewart county.coach holliday or no coach holliday,camden was the better team.good luck to both teams

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ENOUGH SAID...PERIOD...END OF STORY... :o

Good game to the Camden Lions. You guys have a really good team. Your offense is one of the best I've seen in a while. Having said that though, if you are going to make it very far in playoffs, you're going to have to do something about the pass defense. Waverly misfired on several balls that would have made this game a lot more interesting. Grant it, the defense put some pressure on the qb but there will be teams in the future who will be as big and strong and if they have a passing game, it will spell trouble unless you shore up that defense. Anyway, I know I'll catch grief from this but just pointing out the obvious. We couldn't have beaten you tonight unless we had a perfect performance and you guys will make it a long ways. But make the district proud by shoring up that defense and win it all. Good luck the rest of the way.

By the way, you are by far the best team we've seen all year. No one even close.

Edited by papatiger

Good game to the Camden Lions. You guys have a really good team. Your offense is one of the best I've seen in a while. Having said that though, if you are going to make it very far in playoffs, you're going to have to do something about the pass defense. Waverly misfired on several balls that would have made this game a lot more interesting. Grant it, the defense put some pressure on the qb but there will be teams in the future who will be as big and strong and if they have a passing game, it will spell trouble unless you shore up that defense. Anyway, I know I'll catch grief from this but just pointing out the obvious. We couldn't have beaten you tonight unless we had a perfect performance and you guys will make it a long ways. But make the district proud by shoring up that defense and win it all. Good luck the rest of the way.

By the way, you are by far the best team we've seen all year. No one even close.

No reason to catch grief papaT for this one because you're right. But having said that you don't give Hale enough credit...kid is an athlete and escaped pressure many others couldn't. Good luck to Wavo the rest of the way.

Waverly needs to give it up for #1. That kid is a heck of a QB imo. He was under extreme pressure numerous times and still kept his field vision while scrambling and connected with a receiver serveral times. Great job #1, keep your head up.

Congrats to my Mighty Lions!! Looked good. I'd say too many flags but I'm not real sure the officiating crew had it together. I agree with PapaTiger, we have got to defend the pass if we want to go deep in the playoffs this year. Our DB's are fast but have got to learn to stretch it out and bat down some passes. I think our coaching staff has done one outstanding job so far this year. They seem to all be working on the same sheet of music and are utilizing alot of weapons instead of focusing on one or two. Just the addition of throwing the ball this year has helped this outstanding team turn a major corner. Easley is doing a good job commanding the field from what I have seen. He can run, hand off, throw, punt-and does everyone of those things great. What makes him better than some QB's in the past is that he seems to just want to win, and it doesn't matter to him who puts it over the line. Now thats a leader! Good job Easy! Keep it up boys- play four quarters of good ball these next two games and bring it to the playoffs!! STATE-NO EXCUSES!

No reason to catch grief papaT for this one because you're right. But having said that you don't give Hale enough credit...kid is an athlete and escaped pressure many others couldn't. Good luck to Wavo the rest of the way.

No I agree, Hale has kept us in a lot of games this year with his ability to escape the pressure. Waverly's line is very young, one senior the rest is sophomores and freshmen. Good luck to the Lions the rest of the year. I think Waverly can win out if they play ball.

Waverly needs to give it up for #1. That kid is a heck of a QB imo. He was under extreme pressure numerous times and still kept his field vision while scrambling and connected with a receiver serveral times. Great job #1, keep your head up.

Congrats to my Mighty Lions!! Looked good. I'd say too many flags but I'm not real sure the officiating crew had it together. I agree with PapaTiger, we have got to defend the pass if we want to go deep in the playoffs this year. Our DB's are fast but have got to learn to stretch it out and bat down some passes. I think our coaching staff has done one outstanding job so far this year. They seem to all be working on the same sheet of music and are utilizing alot of weapons instead of focusing on one or two. Just the addition of throwing the ball this year has helped this outstanding team turn a major corner. Easley is doing a good job commanding the field from what I have seen. He can run, hand off, throw, punt-and does everyone of those things great. What makes him better than some QB's in the past is that he seems to just want to win, and it doesn't matter to him who puts it over the line. Now thats a leader! Good job Easy! Keep it up boys- play four quarters of good ball these next two games and bring it to the playoffs!! STATE-NO EXCUSES!

I was impressed with Easley also. Did a great job reading the defense and faking out.