Collinwood @ Richland

Chunk_d

Go Trojans

Someone needs to fix Collinwood's Schedual on here. I dont know if the people for coachT does it or what. The Richland game this week isnt on the C-Wood schedual. Why i have no idea . I knew something was wrong with it .... we have only 9 games on there.Little help please :thumb: GO TROJANS

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to fix Collinwood's Schedual on here. I dont know if the people for coachT does it or what. The Richland game this week isnt on the C-Wood schedual. Why i have no idea . I knew something was wrong with it .... we have only 9 games on there.Little help please :thumb: GO TROJANS

It's schedule. You should be able to edit it. I remember looking at it a while back on here and there were only like 3 games on it.

It's schedule. You should be able to edit it. I remember looking at it a while back on here and there were only like 3 games on it.

Thanks , I didnt know that. I just thought that it was like that for everyone that looked. Looks like its going to be great football weather for the game. GO TROJANS

Collinwood will not win this region. They already have one loss in the region, and that's enough to not get 1st. The winner of the region will have 0 losses in the region. Collinwood hasn't won the region since 2000, if what I looked up is right. Tell me if I'm wrong.

I think 2002 was the last time they won the region or it could have been 2001

I posted this in a thread of its own but I know people read different parts of the site. I am seriously concerned about Richland FB and this is what I wrote:

It hurts me a lot to make this post, but is the football program dead? I do not like seeing the boys come off the field week after week with more injured and less pride. But that is what I see. It looked like the team had about 20 players last week, not enough to put up a fight before getting tired. Also the county has allowed the field, stands and grounds to get into very bad shape. It is in need of being bulldozed. Things would be a lot better for everyone if we could combine Bobcat and Raider football, other counties do it and it works out for them. Before anyone accuses me of being a Bobcat fan going after Richland's talent, I am not. I played for Richland and I see the truth about where things are at. It is time to stop punishing these boys because of where they happen to live in Giles County and let them have a genuine high school football experience. It is time to let Raider football die.

[quote]I posted this in a thread of its own but I know people read different parts of the site.  I am seriously concerned about Richland FB and this is what I wrote:

It hurts me a lot to make this post, but is the football program dead? I do not like seeing the boys come off the field week after week with more injured and less pride. But that is what I see. It looked like the team had about 20 players last week, not enough to put up a fight before getting tired. Also the county has allowed the field, stands and grounds to get into very bad shape. It is in need of being bulldozed. Things would be a lot better for everyone if we could combine Bobcat and Raider football, other counties do it and it works out for them. Before anyone accuses me of being a Bobcat fan going after Richland's talent, I am not. I played for Richland and I see the truth about where things are at. It is time to stop punishing these boys because of where they happen to live in Giles County and let them have a genuine high school football experience. It is time to let Raider football die.[/quote]

Sorry to hear about this. I played at Richland back in the '80s for coach Chunn. By the looks of the age you listed on your profile, we probably played together. We had some pretty good teams back then. I just don't understand what happened since then. Has the better players moved to play for Giles County?[/i]

Edited by Kumite

Sorry to hear about this. I played at Richland back in the '80s for coach Chunn. By the looks of the age you listed on your profile, we probably played together. We had some pretty good teams back then. I just don't understand what happened since then. Has the better players moved to play for Giles County?[/i]

The talent is able to transfer to GCHS and only has to wait a year to be eligible. Shane Costello did it last year and will be playing next year. I talked to some people at last nights game and a lot of kids have quit out of frustration. There is no hope to them. Why continue watching this ship sink while good kids give their all in a losing effort week after week? Just merge programs and they can compete right away.