Stewart @ Montgomery Central

Pride36

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this one going to go down?

after the way Central's secondary was slashed for yards this week it looks like a long friday night for central. Boy were they torched Friday night. I bet that Stewart County's QB's arm will probably fall off after Friday night for as many times as he will probably throw the ball. LONG NIGHT FOR CENTRAL!!!!!!!!!!! Their secondary can't cover anyone. Will be lucky to find the field or who to line up on.

Edited by 1new_wildcat_fan

Stewart County is about to kill Monkey Central. Monkey Central sucks and the only reason they have 4 wins is because CA did not have their playmaker at quarterback against them and Cheatem stunk it up against them. Our boys will win this game by 3 touchdowns. Go Rebels

Tell'm BB. They ain't got noth'n ovr there. CA should have stomped them. Central will win maybe one game of the next 3. Too bad for them.

Montgomery Central is a good football team. None of their wins this year were by "luck". They outplayed Clarksville Academy and Cheatham County and deserved to win both of those contests. Clarksville Academy and Cheatham County both outplayed Stewart County and that is why the Rebels deserved to lose thos contests. The Indians are a 4-2 football team and they have Stewart County, Creek Wood, Harpeth, & Waverly Central remaining on their schedule. If they win 2 of those 4 games then they will be in the TSSAA State Playoffs in November for the first time since 2004. Good Luck to Coach Bragg & the Indians!

Stewart County is about to kill Monkey Central. Monkey Central sucks and the only reason they have 4 wins is because CA did not have their playmaker at quarterback against them and Cheatem stunk it up against them. Our boys will win this game by 3 touchdowns. Go Rebels

You talk about Camden fans needing to shut up. Wow. And what's the deal with "Monkey Central?" Why do you call it that?

Hey Brooklyn "Bone Head". If I were you I would not utter the words "Monkey Central" too loudly if you actually have enough guts come to the game. I am sure you know all there is to know about the sport of football because your prolific vocabulary is precise and well articulated (HA!). Bring the Rebellettes to Central and face the wrath of the "Indian Nation". It may be close but your boys will be beaten-up and will go home with their tales tucked between you know where. Have a great day!! :thumb:

after the way Central's secondary was slashed for yards this week it looks like a long friday night for central. Boy were they torched Friday night. I bet that Stewart County's QB's arm will probably fall off after Friday night for as many times as he will probably throw the ball. LONG NIGHT FOR CENTRAL!!!!!!!!!!! Their secondary can't cover anyone. Will be lucky to find the field or who to line up on.

You must have missed the Camden/Stewart Co game earlier this season. Some interesting stats for you:

Camden VS MCHS

Passing yards allowed...136

Rushing yards allowed...229

Camden VS Stewart Co.

Passing yards allowed...126

Rushing yards allowed...270

Looks pretty similar to me except of course that Stewart Co allowed more total yards.

Nothing about those stats would make me feel in any way superior if I were a Rebel.

Edited by Lions4ever

You must have missed the Camden/Stewart Co game earlier this season. Some interesting stats for you:

Camden VS MCHS

Passing yards allowed...136

Rushing yards allowed...229

Camden VS Stewart Co.

Passing yards allowed...126

Rushing yards allowed...270

Looks pretty similar to me except of course that Stewart Co allowed more total yards.

Nothing about those stats would make me feel in any way superior if I were a Rebel.

Most of those yards were all allowed in the first half and the first possession in the second half. Then the second team came in and didn't try to imbarass them.

Most of those yards were all allowed in the first half and the first possession in the second half. Then the second team came in and didn't try to imbarass them.

This game may be one that comes down to the last few minutes of the game. SC will have to keep from giving up a big play for touchdowns and not turn the ball ball over on offense. My question is who has the edge in special teams. I pick SC in a close and exciting game this Friday night.