Does Halls get there first win this week against HV?

vols11

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hip, Hip, Hooray...Happy Days are here again...Halls Wins, Halls Wins, Halls Wins. Headlines of the paper Halls routs Open for there first victory of the season. Unfortunately this victory does not have playoff meanings but the Devils beatem badly. So bad that Open has fired there coach and reportedly is looking at hiring Coach Billy Joe Tom Bob Parker as there next man in charge. Rumor in N. Knoxville if Halls ahd not won this game Parker would have gone to Halls as the next offense coordinater and replace the little one.

Another sad loss. Karns and Hardin Valley should have been two teams to beat if there was a win. In my opinion (and mine alone - not trying to step on anyones toes again) I think it would have been a different game if Halls best player had been healthy and playing full force. Halls has lots of injuries - which has been a down fall of ours - but with Long not playing but only minimally on top of that, it definitely hurt them even more. Anyone know if he will be back full play next week?