Rhea at Cleveland

The best thing about Raiders basketball is Jason McCowen. He left Cleveland, came to Rhea, then went back to Cleveland. Nice guy. Class act. Entertaining to watch coach. Then again, so was Crowder when he was here.

Yeah but Crowder won more than 7 basketball games a season. I miss that big guy. Also don't forget the 3 months McCowan spent at Notre Dame before bolting to cleveland

Yeah but Crowder won more than 7 basketball games a season. I miss that big guy. Also don't forget the 3 months McCowan spent at Notre Dame before bolting to cleveland

Agreed! I remember making it to Murfreesboro with Crowder as well. We did have some special talent as well during that time. Lets get off this basketball kick anyway. :bored: Some of us on here sound like we are ready to sleep with the enemy. When its over and the dust settles thats when ill shake your hand and tell you GREAT game! Win or Lose! :thumb: Until then and I strss until then I will carry this chip on my shoulder because that is what most great competitors do! :twisted:

Any true GOLDEN EAGLE should have trouble coaching or teaching in the City of Cleveland regardless of the pay scale!!! No love loss losing McCowan! I enjoy watching and hearing the the young guys and gals RIP him at the basketball games! :popcorneater:

Agreed! I remember making it to Murfreesboro with Crowder as well. We did have some special talent as well during that time. Lets get off this basketball kick anyway. :bored: Some of us on here sound like we are ready to sleep with the enemy. When its over and the dust settles thats when ill shake your hand and tell you GREAT game! Win or Lose! :thumb: Until then and I strss until then I will carry this chip on my shoulder because that is what most great competitors do! :twisted:

For once.....Agreed