Oakland

Symrna

Riverdale

Blackman

Cookeville

Bradley Central

Rhea Co/Soddy Daisy/Ooltewah

Maryville

If that happens......sit back and let the good times roll.

Solomon,I don't see Maryville in that quad but I've been wrong before.LostOD,I've got the perfect comeback for you.Anyway, DB needs to have a better playoff run this year.

Solomon,I don't see Maryville in that quad but I've been wrong before.LostOD,I've got the perfect comeback for you.Anyway, DB needs to have a better playoff run this year.

Eh, like I said, that was a very quick view of the teams involved that involved a few guesstimates as to who would make the playoffs.

I guess it goes back to what East TN teams get in.

I'm going under the assumption that the following get in -

DB

Science Hill

Jeff Co

Sevier Co

Hardin Valley

Oak Ridge

Maryville

Farragut

Bearden

One of those teams has to go south/west.

Here's my current guess at the 32 who make it in from east to west based on where they are and who they have left to play.

DB

Science Hill

Jeff Co

Sevier Co

Hardin Valley

Oak Ridge

Maryville

Farragut

Bearden

Bradley Central

Soddy Daisy

Cookeville

Warren Co.

Oakland

Smyrna

Blackman

Riverdale

Franklin Co.

Mt. Juliet

Dickson Co.

Franklin

Brentwood

McGavock

Antioch

Overton

Brighton

Arlington

Millington

Wooddale

Collierville

Germantown

Whitehaven

I could also see Rhea Co, Siegel, Lebanon, Ravenwood, Cordova, White Station (how crazy would that be if they missed the playoffs?) and Central getting in if things played out a certain way. 6A could possibly have a 4-6 team get in, and I expect two or three 5-5 teams to get in.

An East TN team is going west (Maryville, Farragut, or Oak Ridge if they go geography and I don't see how it's not Maryville), and a middle TN team is going west, IMO Dickson Co. I'll just be interested to see who they send east out of District 7 and who they send west.

Here's my current guess at the 32 who make it in from east to west based on where they are and who they have left to play.

DB

Science Hill

Jeff Co

Sevier Co

Hardin Valley

Oak Ridge

Maryville

Farragut

Bearden

Bradley Central

Soddy Daisy

Cookeville

Warren Co.

Oakland

Smyrna

Blackman

Riverdale

Franklin Co.

Mt. Juliet

Dickson Co.

Franklin

Brentwood

McGavock

Antioch

Overton

Brighton

Arlington

Millington

Wooddale

Collierville

Germantown

Whitehaven

An East TN team is going west (Maryville, Farragut, or Oak Ridge if they go geography and I don't see how it's not Maryville)

Now Solly eye thank eye'm jist wooried abowt tha Farrah-Gut teem on Fridee....And Jograffy iz one ov my othur good subjicts....rite beehind ..Goesintas, Lunch and Bondo Klass....But not az good as this cat on Jograffy...West two me iz tha othur side ov Von-Orr..... :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABLrJfJb98

Edited by STARSNBARS

DB

Science Hill

Jeff Co

Sevier Co

Hardin Valley

Oak Ridge

Maryville

Farragut

Bearden

Bradley Central

Soddy Daisy

Cookeville

Warren Co.

Oakland

Smyrna

Blackman

Riverdale

Franklin Co.

Mt. Juliet

Dickson Co.

Franklin

Brentwood

McGavock

Antioch

Overton

Brighton

Arlington

Millington

Wooddale

Collierville

Germantown

Whitehaven

I could also see Rhea Co, Siegel, Lebanon, Ravenwood, Cordova, White Station (how crazy would that be if they missed the playoffs?) and Central getting in if things played out a certain way. 6A could possibly have a 4-6 team get in, and I expect two or three 5-5 teams to get in.

An East TN team is going west (Maryville, Farragut, or Oak Ridge if they go geography and I don't see how it's not Maryville), and a middle TN team is going west, IMO Dickson Co. I'll just be interested to see who they send east out of District 7 and who they send west.

Don't get me wrong,it wouldn't hurt anyone in east Tennessee's feelings,but I would still be surprised to see Maryville move over.Not the cheepest but the fairest way to do the playoffs would be to seed teams state wide,and we know that will never happen.The teams grouped in that monster region would jump all over it.

Now Solly eye thank eye'm jist wooried abowt tha Farrah-Gut teem on Fridee....And Jograffy iz one ov my othur good subjicts....rite beehind ..Goesintas, Lunch and Bondo Klass....But not az good as this cat on Jograffy...West two me iz tha othur side ov Von-Orr..... :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABLrJfJb98

....Eye mint West iz tha othur side ov Lynn Orr City..... :blush:

I would love to see another West Tennessee or West middle tennessee team get in over an east tennessee team so that another district 7aaa team gets moved to quad 2. If that happens, I could see Oakland and Riverdale moved to quad 2 leaving Blackman and Smyrna in quad 3. I'm all for that.

I'm not 100% sure on my Boro geography, but if it plays out like I have I could see quad 2 being -

Maryville/Farragut/OR

Bradley Central

Soddy Daisy

Cookeville

Warren Co.

Franklin Co.

2 Rutherford Co. teams

I'm not 100% sure on my Boro geography, but if it plays out like I have I could see quad 2 being -

Maryville/Farragut/OR

Bradley Central

Soddy Daisy

Cookeville

Warren Co.

Franklin Co.

2 Rutherford Co. teams

I would think Riverdale and Oakland would be the 2 teams from Rutherford County just due to geography? Riverdale is the furthest South and Oakland is further South and West than any other Rutherford county school I believe.

Everyone does understand what may just happen over in quad 3 if some West TN teams don't get to .500 (thus pushing Oakland east) right?

It could very well play out like this:

#1 Seed: Oakland/Smyrna winner (at 9-1 or 10-0 in Oakland's case).

#2 Seed: Mount Juliet could go here if they were to win out (9-1)...if not, McGavock could if they do (9-1).

#3 Seed: If MJ won out and McGavock won out, Mcgavock could go here.

#4 Seed: I see Brentwood beating my Rebs (big props to Franklin for showing up in a rebuilding year) @ 8-2.

#5 Seed: Oakland could drop this low by losing in Week 10 (ridiculous)...Smyrna will if they lose at 8-2.

#6 Seed: Franklin or Blackman looks likely here at 8-2 (the other is #7).

#7 Seed: Blackman (provided they beat either Oakland or Riverdale) or possibly even if they are 7-3.

#8 Seed: Overton (and could very well also be 7-3 or be 8-2 and swap with Blackman for the #7).

Synopsis: If this plays out this way, I cannot wait to here the TSSAA's explanation of this...but I will save some time and tranlate...money, money, money, money, money.

Possible first round match-ups:

1 v 8: Overton @ Oakland/Smyrna winner (it could also very well be Blackman)...congrats Oakland-a first round stick it to you happens again.

2 v 7: Blackman @ MJ (see note on game 1 and insert MJ after congrats in place of Oakland).

3 v 6: Franklin @ McGavock (congrats on the 9-1 season McGavock...here's your 1st round breeze...ouch).

4 v 5: Smyrna/Oakland @ Brentwood (Go through the 7AAA gauntlet...finish in top 2, and get a rematch with a team you've already beaten and is dangerous as all get out...congrats).

My point, is...it's still week 8...FIX IT.

Especially when Franklin County once again looks to be as high as a 5 seed over in quad 2...ridiculous.

Edited by runninreb

Everyone does understand what may just happen over in quad 3 if some West TN teams don't get to .500 (thus pushing Oakland east) right?

It could very well play out like this:

#1 Seed: Oakland/Smyrna winner (at 9-1 or 10-0 in Oakland's case).

#2 Seed: Mount Juliet could go here if they were to win out (9-1)...if not, McGavock could if they do (9-1).

#3 Seed: If MJ won out and McGavock won out, Mcgavock could go here.

#4 Seed: I see Brentwood beating my Rebs (big props to Franklin for showing up in a rebuilding year) @ 8-2.

#5 Seed: Oakland could drop this low by losing in Week 10 (ridiculous)...Smyrna will if they lose at 8-2.

#6 Seed: Franklin or Blackman looks likely here at 8-2 (the other is #7).

#7 Seed: Blackman (provided they beat either Oakland or Riverdale) or possibly even if they are 7-3.

#8 Seed: Overton (and could very well also be 7-3 or be 8-2 and swap with Blackman for the #7).

Synopsis: If this plays out this way, I cannot wait to here the TSSAA's explanation of this...but I will save some time and tranlate...money, money, money, money, money.

Possible first round match-ups:

1 v 8: Overton @ Oakland/Smyrna winner (it could also very well be Blackman)...congrats Oakland-a first round stick it to you happens again.

2 v 7: Blackman @ MJ (see note on game 1 and insert MJ after congrats in place of Oakland).

3 v 6: Franklin @ McGavock (congrats on the 9-1 season McGavock...here's your 1st round breeze...ouch).

4 v 5: Smyrna/Oakland @ Brentwood (Go through the 7AAA gauntlet...finish in top 2, and get a rematch with a team you've already beaten and is dangerous as all get out...congrats).

My point, is...it's still week 8...FIX IT.

Especially when Franklin County once again looks to be as high as a 5 seed over in quad 2...ridiculous.

This is why as a Blackman fan I want someone from the West to make the playoffs that isn't currently in. So it will push 1 of these teams (Probably Oakland imo) to Quad 2. This would even out quads a little bit.