Will Grundy make it in the Playoffs?

DelTavian

Grundy is now 3-3 and 1-1 in the district and the worst I see them doing is 6-4 and 2-2. However with the way they've improved the last couple of weeks they could even shock some folks and go 7-3 and 3-1. It's not unthinkable for them to upset Bledsoe next week. They have a chance to tune up this week against a struggling Midway team.

So if they do end up just 6-4 and 2-2 will they make a wildcard again this year or not? Last year they barely made it in. The system is too confusing for me to have a clue if they have a real chance or not to make it in or not if they're not in the top two spots. Of course if they'll just run the table they'll be in for sure.

DL.

Grundy needs to take care of business against Midway.Bledsoe has a very quick back and a strong armed QB. All of the "old school" fans need to come out and support the Jackets. I know I've made plenty of those long road trips to McMinn Central and Sequoyah.We need a great turnout for tonight's game (but I think that's wishfull thinking.)I'm really excited about Grundy football again.