D2-A 2010 Enrollments

D2A

Im wrong? FRA does have a pretty nice campus and some nice facilities. DA is about average. Ezell is lower tier. There is not 1 thing about Ezell and Webb that is similar. Zion has to rent a city field because they dont have lights at their field. Its a nice enough place but nowhere near one of the nicest in the state. They dont have a stadium at all. They have a field with some portable metal bleachers. You obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about.

Ezell's isn't the nicest, but it certainly is comparable to Webb's. Also, the Pit in Columbia is definitely one of the nicest, at least aesthetics wise. I know Zion doesn't exactly have their own stadium, which is exactly why I separated them from the others. Again, how does anything you're saying count as a negative against Webb?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... For one, Webb boards some students ...

Just a point of clarification, Webb does not board any students, never have. Perhaps you are thinking of Webb at Bell Buckle who I believe does.

All of the buildings you see when you visit the campus are for the Lower School, Middle School and High School which are all located on the same property.

Just a point of clarification, Webb does not board any students, never have. Perhaps you are thinking of Webb at Bell Buckle who I believe does.

All of the buildings you see when you visit the campus are for the Lower School, Middle School and High School which are all located on the same property.

Ahhhh my bad. I knew Bell Buckle did and I could have sworn that someone told me Knox Webb did as well. My apologies lol

Either way, Webb was easily my favorite team to play every year and I'm glad they have seen success with the decision they made.

I've been waiting for your post ExSpartan and your eventual massacre of the English language. Are you an Ex-Spartan due to graduation? Your grammar use makes it appear that you weren't there for the education or academia?

Go Spartans!

Sorry about that. Too much texting has influenced how I post. I'll try to do better from now on. :thumb:

To answer your question, yes I did graduate and follow the Spartans as much as possible. Good luck to Ezell the rest of the season!